• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LATEST Info on Moving ISRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WizO_Kayn

If you are looking for the most recent information on what's going on with the move of ISRP, here you go:

http://www.unlikely-heroes.com/community.php

We have set up a forum there, all the info you need to know should be on that site. Register your name, say hello. Everyone you know is there, it'll feel like home. : )

It turns out that Ichat isnt going to work on the Enworld server, sadly. But luckily Gabriel was already tweaking the Flashchat to be more ichatlike and he's working with the Enworld people to get it set up for us there, hopefully in a couple of weeks.

Monday, August 15th will be the last night we all rp here in Wizards. After that we'll be on the UH site (link above). The CRT and your other favorite rooms will be there, never fear. This will be temporary, I understand, until everything is all set on EnWorld.

Adele is there, advising and heading things up, Siani and Gabe are leading, all your favorite settings will be there. The ISRP Wizo team and lots of patrons from here are already there working hard to get everything set up and ready. So go on and register, be a part of all the planning.

C

Cystuni

so when will everything move to Enworld? I have alot of characters to move, if it's going to be a long time before we get to Enworld, I'll move them all otherwise I'd assume waiting. and is there anyway we can keep the ISRP lobby open here? just incase some people forget a character or two and need their descriptions?

W

WizO_Kayn

I'd go on and get all descriptions this weekend. Just copy them off into a file and save it.
OR
Use the post Wizo Adele provided to save Character descriptions and info
http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=449434

The rooms here at Wizards, if my information is correct, will all be closed at some point Monday Night 8/15.
Get what you need now, is my advise.

I understand that Enworld is hoping to be ready for us at the beginning of Sept. But like I said.. register to the forums on UH, you can get ALL the latest information there first hand.
http://www.unlikely-heroes.com/community.php

V

Vardoc_Orion

Descriptions

When I got on the temporary site I seen this option where you could put your description on the site and I'm just wondering is that for others to see or is that just for yourself to see

M

Michael_Morris

Cystuni said:
so when will everything move to Enworld? I have alot of characters to move, if it's going to be a long time before we get to Enworld, I'll move them all otherwise I'd assume waiting. and is there anyway we can keep the ISRP lobby open here? just incase some people forget a character or two and need their descriptions?

By the end of the month is the goal - and one I intend to keep :) The major delay has been preparations for GENCON.

Junian

First Post
Vardoc_Orion said:
When I got on the temporary site I seen this option where you could put your description on the site and I'm just wondering is that for others to see or is that just for yourself to see

Others can see it too. If you go to the bottom little thing, there's a place to type in the other patron's screen-names and it shows you their descriptions and stats (if entered) bellow.
Atleast, that's what it did for me. ::shrugs::

Probably not the place for this, but thanks to the people who got UH running for all of us and making it so homey. :)

Xerber

First Post
confused

I went to unlikely and to EN, could somebody please help me with a direct link to the CRT and TMP

Kathryn_aka_Kat

First Post
Xerber said:
I went to unlikely and to EN, could somebody please help me with a direct link to the CRT and TMP

Go here: http://www.unlikely-heroes.com/community.php

Click on "Roleplaying Chat".

Register.

Type in your new name and password and then I recommend clicking "Login (new window for low res users)" because it gives a better size screen.

Select "The CrossRoads Tavern" or "The Meeting Place" from the top menu.

And you're in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads