I am confused by the description of the sea cave and the mine in the Genius Loci encounter. Does anyone have an illustration of the place?
- I am mostly unclear about the gray pillar and the white marble splinter: What shape is the splinter that extrudes from the gray pillar? The gray pillar goes to the ceiling, so the white splinter must extrude from one of its sides. But what form does it have? It has tip with the coin, but the top was missing, so something must have been above the tip and the coin? I cannot imagine how that is supposed to look? Was the splinter part of a different pillar parallel to the gray one? Is the gray or the white material part of the petrified tree?
- At which walls are the 6-inch spikes and how do they help against planar fluctuations? The ones of the sea cave where the stairs are?
- Where is the bottom of the mine where Nicloas' lair is? The bottom of the sea cave is filled with water, so I guess that is not the place.
- Does the scaffolding and ladders mentioned in the Tactics section go all the way down to the water line?
- Is the crane above the white splinter?