• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LEB Discussion Thread '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Character Creation details are almost done; judges just need to finalize the details on parcels (i.e., let me know if they agree/disagree with IOUs) and that'll be that.

Still to finish up on the Wiki:
- Player/DM Rewards (ties into the parcel deal)
And thats about it, as far as I can tell.

So, Todos:

Judges
- Decide on the one month/two weeks for DDI. I vote One Month
- Decide on whether (1) IOUs should be allowed (I vote Yes) and (2) if we do allow IOUs, should they be revoke if a player disappears (again, I vote Yes)

Potential Players
Start creating your characters on the Wiki. You have all the details save treasure parcels at this point.

Potential DMs
Start proposing adventures. Someone might want to create an "Upcoming Adventures" thread like in L4W for potential DMs to discuss ideas.

Almost there!

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Yes to one month waiting period (*sigh*) and yes to IOUs and their possible revocations.

Oh, I would also like to add Open Grave to the approved sources, since it's also a hardcover official WotC book. Also, it's been out for longer than AP and MM2, and both of those got in.

"But TwoHeadsBarking," I hear you type, "isn't Open Grave pretty much only for DMs? I mean, it has monsters, and artifacts, and adventures. That's a DM's book."

Yes, I know, isn't it great? However, there are also several rituals in there that players can use and that I'd like to have access to.

EvolutionKB

First Post
I think we need to add something to the character creation guide about character overhauls or retraining for new material.

Edit: I see it's in the player's guide, but I'd like it be to be in the ccg to for clarity. I'd do it myself, but I'm a little busy. If I have time later I'll do it if it's not done yet.

I am still voting for 2 weeks for new sources, but I think I'm outnumbered here. :)

IOU system is fine by me.

YES

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I've started on my PC, in fact I think he's done (unless the parcel system changes)

LEB:pC:Tamarand (renau1g) - ENWiki
Wrong, place, dude! ;) Characters go in LEB:pC:Tamarand (renau1g), not at the top of the wiki. Its the first part of making a character! Bad, r1, no biscuit! :)

I've moved him to the right place: Tamarand (renau1g) and put a link to him on the Character name page
I think we need to add something to the character creation guide about character overhauls or retraining for new material.

Edit: I see it's in the player's guide, but I'd like it be to be in the ccg to for clarity. I'd do it myself, but I'm a little busy. If I have time later I'll do it if it's not done yet.
I don't want to double up material too much, but I'll try to mention it.

elecgraystone

First Post
Woot! Time to make a character! Someone will just have to tell me what parcels I get when that's figured out since that part didn't make any sense to me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads