LEB Discussion Thread '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'll be posting this to L4W as well.

Heads Up: Looks like Morrus is changing the wiki software from MediaWiki (what we now use) to Vault Wiki. You can already see the (incomplete) new wiki here; it is also linked from the top Wiki button.

The transition is incomplete, and someone (Morrus) is attempting to port over templates and such. I have no idea when it will be done, so I'd just make sure that folks should continue to use the old wiki (the one linked from our fora) until Morrus has shaken out all the issue. But this is something that we'll have to keep our eye on as it will require a major change at some point in the future.

dimsdale

First Post
Just a quick comment on Kalidrev's adventure: I've never been in a pbp adventure where the amount of posting that takes place per day is so much. It's like rapid fire. I can barely keep up. I love it. Keep up the good work Kalidrev and fellow companions. :)

Otakkun

Explorer
Heh, you should try looking at one game I'm playing over at WotC boards. Rise of Orcus.

It moves so fast that we moved to another forum for the time being (boards mantaineance) and we're already on the 19th page of the OOC thread and on the 10th page of the IC thread :D

Rise of Orcus

EvolutionKB

First Post
I was checking out the dragon annual at B&N the other day and noticed that the reaper's touch feats now have the prereq of "shada-kai". Do we wish to keep them as is or change them with the new "errata"?

renau1g

First Post
I think we should keep with what's in the compendium, I know I don't have access to the annual and I'm sure they'll just amend it (I just checked and still only prereq is Prerequisite: Invoker, sorcerer, warlock, or wizard class).

Velmont

First Post
I'm starting my vacation to day. Until September 7th, my post might be sporadic, so to all my DM, feel free to NPC my characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads