• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LEB Discussion Thread '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

renau1g

First Post
Not just you, it seems to speed up/slow down at various times. It'll get hung up for a few seconds to half a minute, then run fine...

Kalidrev

First Post
Yeah, I've experienced it the same. For a few minute it'll load in a couple seconds, then it'll take a minute or two, and back and forth throughout the day. Weird... Is that just a traffic issue?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I've contacted Morrus about the LEB/L4W old Wiki/new Wiki issues. Looks like we'll have to put in some time to see what does/doesn't work or leave... the old wiki will be no more at some point.

I'll have a look this weekend to see what does/doesn't work and report after Labor Day.

Otakkun

Explorer
Just wanted to say that I just looked at the new PHB3 preview from dragon 379, skill powers, and wow does it look amazing. I just love the concept and what they did with skills (first the challenges and now this).

A cookie for WotC on that idea. A turd for them regarding their forum changes though. :rant:

Ehm, can't find it, but I guess I better ask here before making a thread about it.

Anyone knows if PH series powers are allowed in LEB? I know Eldritch Strike is ok, but what about Focused Fury? (avenger power).

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Since getting my Great Halberd approved and the domains accepted, I've been working on my human paladin. But man, I forgot how long it takes to set up a PC in the wiki! And you guys changed enough between L4W's format and yours to make me all confused. :p I'll be playing here soon, though... really! :)

CaBaNa

First Post
But man, I forgot how long it takes to set up a PC in the wiki! And you guys changed enough between L4W's format and yours to make me all confused. :p I'll be playing here soon, though... really! :)
Emphasis mine.

How do we fix this?

Either for L4W, or here?

It has been brought up a number of times from people who came before me, and people who came after me.

renau1g

First Post
Well we need to first wait until the New Wiki is up and running as it uses a different language (or something like that), which might not be compatible with our old one, sg was discussing things with Morrrus and investigating the codes.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
It has been brought up a number of times from people who came before me, and people who came after me.
And its a complaint they had in Living ENWorld with the simple text file. No one likes filling out character sheets.

The character builder does spoil us, but there is no easy way to do this unless we:
- Move it off-site (I do not care for this option; the ability for judges to modify things is great, and the custom format is very readable and hard to replicate)
- Have some sort of automated way to do it (not trivial, and not going to be done using ENWorld itself, its seems; we'll need an external site once again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads