• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LEB Discussion Thread '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Question for the judges: Are there pending adventures for all these pending adventurers?

I had written a level 3 adventure for L4W that is not currently needed. While I don't profess to be an expert on Eberron, I am confident that it could be updated to be a level 4 adventure for LEB.

Kalidrev

First Post
I had that </div> thing in my newest character's sheet and found it (after tinkering with things for like, 3 hours) that it was being caused by capitalizing the first letter in at-will, encounter, or daily after the "|Recharge=". When I kept them lower-case, it solved the issue for some odd reason.

What did you do to fix the </div> problem, Stonegod?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Question for the judges: Are there pending adventures for all these pending adventurers?

I had written a level 3 adventure for L4W that is not currently needed. While I don't profess to be an expert on Eberron, I am confident that it could be updated to be a level 4 adventure for LEB.
I have an idea, but I'll need a little time this weekend to flush it out.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I had that </div> thing in my newest character's sheet and found it (after tinkering with things for like, 3 hours) that it was being caused by capitalizing the first letter in at-will, encounter, or daily after the "|Recharge=". When I kept them lower-case, it solved the issue for some odd reason.

What did you do to fix the </div> problem, Stonegod?
Exactly that. Recharge is case sensitive.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I'd throw together an adventure, but, 1) I don't have hardely any eberron knowledge. and 2) If I'm dming Stasi can't go and I'd like her to get in an adventure with the people she's talking to.

renau1g

First Post
Post-Holiday Census

I've gone through and updated the census again. The numbers are again favouring strikers, although there will be 3 less in play then on the list (2 inactive, 1 to be retired).

The list represents all approved PC's and those awaiting approval who've been worked on recently. I might make a dragonborn paladin for my next PC, but we'll see or perhaps a tiefling warlord.

Any questions let me know.

Attachments

• Census (12.11.09).xls
    30.5 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

ryryguy

First Post
I don't see any dragonborn in the census. Isn't Lo-Kag a dragonborn?

My next character is going to be a dragonborn striker, most likely a sorceror. Oh well about the high number of sorcerors and strikers... none of my characters have been strikers so far, so I don't feel guilty. At least he won't be a storm or wild sorceror which seem to be the most popular choices. (Going cosmic with the phases corresponding to Khyber, Eberron, and Siberys instead of sun, moon, and stars...)

renau1g

First Post
Yeah he is. Lo-Kag however was in neither the approved characters nor the awaiting approval characters. He was in a class by himself at the time of this. Updated

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads