• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I had read that, its all original stuff or OGL. I think I will still play in this one and that one. I need some new games. I don't know much about 4E but I want to try it out. I think I might have a class I want to try out a little bit.

renau1g

First Post
Reklaw (est all)

Here's a list of LEB classes/races/etc. (current of about 2 weeks ago)

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Well, my laptop has been shipped off to IT, so I may not see it for a month or so. This means my posting will be very spotty until I get the machine I haven't used for 2 years up to speed. Likely sometime next week.

Velmont

First Post
River got nerfed here... and I wasn't finding him that strong... well, Life Transference is now a lot more in line with Cure Light Wounds. Hymn of Ressurgence, I'm less sure about it needed a nerf, but still good.

What is the politics about changing power after errata? Just for my information, as I more think I will continue with those power and retrain if I am no more satisfied by them.

renau1g

First Post
Hmmm...can't find anything in the charter about it, but L4W auto-includes the errata and I'd assume the same here

A bunch of PC's here got smacked when they nerfed the Cloak of Distortion property (including Tamarand)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads