Legacy of Death Part I: Most Infamous Danger

ecayford

First Post
Works for me. Lucian will move forward. Forge and Ghen will stay within 25 feet and the wizard and ranger will take up the lead with the light.

Unless anyone objects. . .

Buckthorn

First Post
Buckthorn has no objections and will follow Forge and Lucien through the door.

Do we hear anything? (Perception)

Also, before breaking camp, Buckthorn would feed and water the remaining horses and pony, and tether them. Buckthorn would also try to move them from where they had been tethered before and try to find a place that might be concealed from hungry owl bear eyes (and claws... and maws...). He will also attempt to build some kind of concealment with the foliage to hide the horses. (Nature)

ecayford

First Post
As we move forward, Forge is examining the passageway for secret doors or any other indication that the walls, floor ceiling etc have or can be moved.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Lucian goes ahead, while the rest search behind him.

You come to stairs going south. After about 20 feet of stairs, the tunnel turns back east. After another 15 feet or so, you see a big pit. There is nothing subtle about it. It covers the 10' width of the hall. 10' deep, it fills 30 feet of the hall. Its floor is a mass of wide-set rusted iron spikes.

Flaming Bob

First Post
Looking down at the rust, Lucien mutters "Hmph. Must not get many visitors".

The thief carefully looks up to see if anything on the ceiling corresponds to the pit, such as more spikes, or spike sized holes.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
You all stand around, and stare at the big, open, uncovered, pit.

Edit: I have added the illustration, though in it the pit seems a bit short.

Attachments

• Big open pit.jpg
    Big open pit.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Remove ads