• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Legend of the Seeker #1:Marked/Season 2/2009

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Marked

Richard, Kahlan and Zedd's celebration of their victory over Darken Rahl is interrupted by an attack from a creature that escaped from the underworld. Meanwhile Cara jockeys for dominance with the Mord'Sith and the witch Shota reveals a prophecy about the Seeker that horrifies Zedd.

Attachments

• LOTS_Production_201_Image_1_-_Triana_-_with_Logo_-_117117_0764.jpg
    LOTS_Production_201_Image_1_-_Triana_-_with_Logo_-_117117_0764.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Orius

Legend
The first hour is actually the season finale from last year.

They're making some big diversions from the book here, right? The way I understand, after defeating Darken Rahl, Richard finds out there's some big bad empire to the east that's even worse than the D'Harans. And the Richard is
Darken Rahl's son, not his brother
(though that's not a really significant change).

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Yupe, they are...I am seeing the 'complaints' on the 'alternate' direction from other folks online.

The first hour is actually the season finale from last year.

They're making some big diversions from the book here, right? The way I understand, after defeating Darken Rahl, Richard finds out there's some big bad empire to the east that's even worse than the D'Harans. And the Richard is
Darken Rahl's son, not his brother
(though that's not a really significant change).

Remove ads