LEGO red dragon

The Shaman

First Post
Assembly required.

IMG_0069.jpg

LEGOLAND California, Carlsbad.

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
Good memories. I love playing with Lego. I think the only reason I will ever have kids is to try and have a son whose Lego I can play with.

(And, please, it is Lego and not Legos. It is not plural. I know this is the internet and so accuracy is not important but this is Lego we are talking about. :) )

nedjer

Adventurer
Good memories. I love playing with Lego. I think the only reason I will ever have kids is to try and have a son whose Lego I can play with.

(And, please, it is Lego and not Legos. It is not plural. I know this is the internet and so accuracy is not important but this is Lego we are talking about. :) )

Buy now, because it'll cost and arm and a leg by the time you get round to having a kid

Klaus

First Post
Download the Lego Digital Designer and make up your own dragon, then pay Lego to pack and ship it to you. That's what I'd do, but I'm out of their sphere of influence (I already made models for D&D-esque sets, just for kicks).

nedjer

Adventurer
I've done a few Lego blog posts, but fans may wish to take a moment to visit the pick of them: Luxury Lego :)

I know some lucky beggar bought the full Architecture set, yeah all 6, as it went through my Amazon.

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
I just want to know what spell they used to transform that Dragon! I so want that spell for my next Wizard...

Remove ads