Leif's AD&D 1E Game [IC 01]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
It just so happened that Blanzo the Magnificient, a painter by vocation and part-time mage (it pays the bills), happened to be seated in the common room with the intent to break fast at that very moment. "Girion!" The magic-user shouted with obvious glee, more for the memories the ranger brought than for the man himself. "How wonderful it is to see you here. It has been such a long time. I never got to thank you for telling me of that green vale a couple years back. You know.... the one with the small waterfall and lillies. You were absolutely right about how it would make for a scenic painting, and I made some handsome profits selling the work. I still have yet to match that sale. In fact, one could say that I've hit a bit of a snag professionally and could really use another location to paint... just to make ends meet until I can afford a place once more. You know how it is, the life of an artist. Purses full one moment, and empty the next." The dainty gentleman said as if money was a trifle, oblivious to how such talk made the average person want to punch him in the jaw.

The cat next to him stifled a yawn and closed its eyes, though one stayed partly open as its pupil followed the ranger around.

Leif

Adventurer
NPCing Girion until Helfdan's return -- Common Room at the Inn

"Blanzo the Magnificent!! And, may I add, looking more magnificent than when we last met." Girion signals for a drink and joins Blanzo and his lazy feline companion at their table.

Leif

Adventurer
NPCing Girion until Helfdan's return -- Common Room at the Inn

"What brings you here, my friend? I am seeking for hints leading to adventure -- should we throw in together and share a common f*ate?"

Remove ads