D&D 1E Leif's AD&D 1E Recruiting Thread

Leif

Adventurer
Is it wise to ask people to become members of some forum that is NOT the forum you are currently on???
I've given your question more thought now, sd, and I've almost decided that what you describe is neither wise nor unwise for the simple reason that ENWorld and other gaming boards are not in competition. ENWorld is much more laid back, permissive, and just infinitely cooler. Why, I myself have come dangerously close to getting in trouble with the powers that be on the other board, and just because of the content that I chose to post. [You'd be surprised how fast you can delete parts of a post when you are properly motivated!] Some of the games there are ok, but you must remember to always mind your p's and q's! If something is not directly related to the actual play of a game in which you are involved, then you post it at your own risk! Some of those people on there will sell you out and fink on you in a heartbeat! And they don't seem to understand the concept of humor very well at all, either.

Remove ads