D&D 5E Leif's First 5E Homebrew In-Character Thread 1A

Fifthteach laughed at Harald's remark and then turned towards him.
"My apoligies Lad, no Romance or brave sacrifices in the planning here."
He then continued walking
"Just plan'ing on how we could use ya as leverage to get in the Bandit's Lair."

Lee's icy glare lasts only until she laughs at Fiftheach's unwillingness to sacrifice himself.

"This looks like the priest's home." She knocks on the door.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
s6jebb.jpg

Stone Mill
Afternoon
Round 0

Risia leaned into the dwarf when he whispered to her, since she was taller. She nodded at his words and followed him and the others outside.

When Fiftheach and Lee mentioned resurrection spells, it clicked for Risia. “That makes sense,” she said. “So I wonder who died? The bandit leader? Do we have any rumors of them?” she mused.

Then Harald, of course, opened his mouth, and Risia rolled her eyes as Lee confronted him.

Risia smiled at Lee. Feisty. That was very hot.

“And I will sing my own romances, thank you,” Risia told the bard. “But I thought you weren’t interested in the stories of us unwashed masses?” she teased, pressing a bit closer to him since it made him uncomfortable, her own scent of fresh, clean lilac soap, pinning him between the two attractive women.

"Just plannin’ on how we could use ya as leverage to get in the Bandit's Lair," Fiftheach commented.

Risia grinned. “Bait,” she said. “I think the word you were looking for, dwarf, is bait.” She gave Harald a wink and a pat on the bum before stepping away as they reached the home of the priest. She hummed a little tune as she waited, checking her nails, pausing as something in the melody wasn’t right, and went back over it in her head before she nodded in satisfaction.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation
L1 (1/1): Faerie Fire, Sleep
[/sblock]

When Fiftheach and Lee mentioned resurrection spells, it clicked for Risia. “That makes sense,” she said. “So I wonder who died? The bandit leader? Do we have any rumors of them?” she mused.

"At the very least someone important enough to ressurrect. Doubt they'd Go through the trouble for a Lower member."

Risia grinned. “Bait,” she said. “I think the word you were looking for, dwarf, is bait.”

Fifthteach started laughing, in a manner only a dwarf realy could.
"But ofcourse, that'll do nicely."
His laughter still continuing as they waited infront of the priests home

Azurewraith

Explorer
Harald swoons the thought of being bait and having his posterior is simply to much for him to take. Once he hits the ground he keeps peeking to see if anyone is looking.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Never in the entire multiverse has anything moved as fast as Harald did at this comment in one single fluid motion he is on his feet cleaning him self down with magic, his face is a mask of crimson at the sheer indignation of it all. This was going to be a terrible trip.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
s6jebb.jpg

Stone Mill
Afternoon
Round 0

Risia’s eyes opened wide at Lee, a bit exaggerated. “Keep him? He’s like that bad, burning itch you get after a particularly drunken one night stand at the tavern!”

She turned and grinned at Harald.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13