D&D 5E Leif's First 5E Homebrew In-Character Thread 1A

Azurewraith

Explorer
Harald sighs and takes several steps back from the dwarf, he looked like he was ready to make a mess."Excuse me sir dwarf but if you could please refrain from splattering blood all over my doublet, I would be forever on your debt it's a John Clark original you know."

OOC: Filthritch can have inspiration for the next 10mins you can add a d6 to skill check save or attack roll.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

Leif

Adventurer
Watch Tower

It occurs to the adventurers that interrogating the goblins would most likely need to be done somewhere else. It does not seem too wise to incapacitate the guards at their posts and then remain there at their posts to interrogate them.

[partial post -- spell results will come later (but soon, I hope). Please refrain from further posting until I have adjudicated the spell fully. EXCEPTION: Anyone who has not posted at all since my previous post (or longer) may go ahead and do so now, if desired.]

Leif

Adventurer
Watch Tower

Each of the goblins quickly stifles a yawn but then proceeds to pass out. They are both gently snoring and dreaming of stinky, brutish, be-fanged goblin wenches.

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goblin Watchtower
Afternoon
Round 0

“Easy as a mother’s lullaby,” Risia said as the goblins went to slip. She flashed Harald a superior grin as she slipped her icicle wand back into her sleeve. “Let’s get us some goblins to interrogate.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation
L1 (0/1): Faerie Fire, Sleep
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Watch Tower

The adventurers secure the snoozing goblins with suitable gags and bindings, and half drag, half carry them to a more secure spot a few hundred yards back that is well out of sight. Let the torture, errr, interrogation commence!

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goblin Watchtower
Afternoon
Round 0

Risia knelt down in front of the two goblins. She pulled out some trail rations and her waterskin.

“Step back a bit,” Risia told the others. Then she closed her eyes and focused. Her pale skin began to glow slightly. Snowflakes appeared in the air around her and frost rimed her red hair. When she opened her eyes, they were a paler, icier blue, her natural beauty enhanced by Otherworldly power.

Risia reached out and shook the goblins awake.

“We need to talk, friends.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action: Fey Presence: Each creature in 10’ radius must make a Wisdom save. If they fail, they will be Charmed (Risia gets advantage on all Charisma interactions)
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation
L1 (0/1): Faerie Fire, Sleep
Fey Presence (0/1/R)
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Harald sits down for less than a nano second before he springs back up like he sat on a needle, he then spends the rest of the interaction cleaning his posterior with magic.

Fifthteach plops his dwarven rear down close to Harald. As Harald jumps back up and starts cleaning himself Fifthteach just sighs and shakes his Head.
He then starts to listen very closely to anything these Green little buggers have to say

OOC: basicly getting Ready to do a Insight Check on anything dubious these Gobbo's say. With Harald Insperation if it still lasts till then ;)

Remove ads