• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights - L10 Pfdr Rpg [OOC 01] [Full]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
My turn to delay the action. At the hospital for the imminent arrival of our second child. Internet is wonky here and things are 'Bout to get crazy anyway, so it may be a few days before I get back to my posting :).

Leif

Adventurer
Mazel Tov To Mowgs and Missus!! And let me just say that it may take me a little while to go through everything on Breatta Wolfswift's character sheet, Tailspinner. I'll let you know something as soon as I'm able.

G

Guest 11456

Mazel Tov To Mowgs and Missus!! And let me just say that it may take me a little while to go through everything on Breatta Wolfswift's character sheet, Tailspinner. I'll let you know something as soon as I'm able.

No Problem. She isn't going anywhere. She is in captivity after all. :cool:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
My turn to delay the action. At the hospital for the imminent arrival of our second child. Internet is wonky here and things are 'Bout to get crazy anyway, so it may be a few days before I get back to my posting :).

Wahooo!!! *jumps and leaps for joy*

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Thanks to all for the well wishes! The nation of Mowglia is strong! All went well at the hospital, now making the adjustments to home.

First chance I've had to log in and catch up - a much dreaded task. Going 'round to the OOC threads for all my games first to post my imminent return, and then I'll get to updating IC. However, it'll be a slow and much interrupted task so I beg your indulgence as I work :lol:

Leif

Adventurer
Are Mom and Will well? Are Pop and Caroline yet climbing the wall? How loudly does Will wail? Do you have enough wool to keep him warm?

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
:lol: No wall climbing yet. Mom and Will are well, though Will is becoming more wee . . . he's lost a little weight and is ever so slightly jaundiced. Working to get his color back to a glowing healthy pink and get him growin' rather than shrinkin'.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads