• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Greyhawk - L10 Pfdr Rpg [IC 01] [Full]

Leif

Adventurer
Evening Meal

So that's Eldran, Dontrius, Yurei, Johann, and Dior going clubbing out for a bite, correct, while Hraln and Sozin take to their beds early? Do I have that the way everyone stated it? Any second thoughts, besides Johann? And what of Ero Batzuen? Mowgli is out-of-state on a journey of some import [Toyota, I think], so if anyone stays behind in the room, Ero will stay back, too. But if everyone goes, he'll tag along quietly.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Ero will go eat w/ the others, and will show that he's not completely out of touch with reality by picking up 4 waterskins and filling them while we're out.

Yttermayn

First Post
Re: Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Flanaess, Oerik, Oerth -- Greyhawk, L10 Pathfinder RPG Game -- IC 1 [Game Full]

Sounds right for my part.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Ero will go eat w/ the others, and will show that he's not completely out of touch with reality by picking up 4 waterskins and filling them while we're out.
OOC: Did I somehow inadvertently give you the impression that you were going to Death Valley or something? What is it with you folks and the waterskins?

Yttermayn

First Post
Re: Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Flanaess, Oerik, Oerth -- Greyhawk, L10 Pathfinder RPG Game -- IC 1 [Game Full]

Ooc: At least some of us will be able to come to the rescue when the preists are revealed to be demonic murderhobo murderers.

Remove ads