• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
{{ This sounds bad. }} Simeon thinks as he waits for an enemy to appear.

OCC: Is that a passage just to the left and above Simeon's position?

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Wow, I don't know how that happened. I swear the map was complete when I uoploaded it last night. I've tried to fix it now. Carry on...

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: Map doesn't look much better. Wonder what the problem is?
Kerlan, surprised by the sudden attack, dodges the assault. Seeing the group of Bugbears behind it he immediately begins casting a spell that engulfs them all in flames. He then teleports 10' back, behind Tylara.

Lou

Explorer
Francheska Walova

Hearing the battle just ahead, Francheska steps forward 5 feet to get a better look at the situation and throws a Fiery Burst into the center of the rousing bugbears.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: For what it's worth, I now see what the problem with the map is: the diagonal lines are not showing up at all. Now if only I knew how to fix the problem.... Too late now, will try to work on it tomorrow.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Cappi looks the situation over, He hears the battle and the memory of a creature returns to his memory and fear takes him as he watches the others move about.

Action: delay until all others have gone, them move to a free spot and cast magic missile on any surviving bugaboobears.

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont

Attempted Map Fix #3, 4....

Disregard extraneous lines at (BX/BY, 148) and (BY, 148/149)

OOC: Got actions/moves for Kerlan and Fracheska, and partial action for Capizzio. Movements are not reflected on this mid-round map, but will be taken into account on the next round's map.

OOC: Kerlan, Burning Hands inflicts 1d4/caster level to a max of 5d4 according to both my 3.5 PH and my Pathfinder Core Rulebook. Is there some reason why you rolled a different damage? My ruling is that Bugbears 1, 2, 4, 5, and 7 will be within the blast. The saves below are vs. your Burning Hands.

OOC: Lou, please give me a book and page # for Fiery Burst - I can't seem to locate it in either the Core Rulebook, the APG, or the PH or Spell Compendium.

Attachments

• Whirtlestaffs Underdark Map - Bugbear Battle 1A.xls
    9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
is it supposed to show a line going invisibly between the intersection of (152-153,BZ-CA) to (151-152,BY-BZ) ? I mention two lines of location in each part to indicate the line between each indicator.

CoNfUsEd YeT?

Remove ads