Lejentia?

Carlsen Chris

Explorer
I'm curious about Flying Buffalo's Lejentia books. Has anyone read them/used them? There isn't much about them online. I know they're based on some 80s erotic comic book but not much else.

aramis erak

Legend
I'm curious about Flying Buffalo's Lejentia books. Has anyone read them/used them? There isn't much about them online. I know they're based on some 80s erotic comic book but not much else.
I've skimmed them. It's not a bad setting, for the era, but it was never worth the mental investment for me to use them.

Carlsen Chris

Explorer
I've skimmed them. It's not a bad setting, for the era, but it was never worth the mental investment for me to use them.
Could you talk about why? I really like the old Role Aids supplements, and the Flying Buffalo City Books look great as well to give you an idea of my tastes.

aramis erak

Legend
Could you talk about why? I really like the old Role Aids supplements, and the Flying Buffalo City Books look great as well to give you an idea of my tastes.
Simply put, not suited to the games I was running at the time. I didn't do urban D&D, nor T&T. WFRP had its own detailed cities.

I did not care for Mayfair's RoleAids line at all. Don't really recall why. Nor did I care for AD&D 1E; I preferred BX/BECMI/Cyclopedia...I am tempted to run an ascending AC pseudo clone.

Remove ads