• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lend me your imaginations!

Ferret

Explorer
I'm not sure if these have been filled out not, but what the hey!

Asn/Barb: Savage hunter
Asn/Cleric: Herd culler/Purist(Culls the worlds weak)
Barb/Noble: Tribal leader
Shaman/Barb: Spiritual Warrior
Shaman/Asn: Numion Hunter

phoenixgod2000

First Post
Does it matter which 'order' you choose your Gestalt classes? I only ask because you have both "Tomb Knight" and "Soul Reaper" on the chart for Necro/Unholy Warrior cominations, and "Grey Walker" and "Grey Man" for Assassing/Necro combos. There might be more but I only gave the chart a quick glance.

Yeah, there are two for each gestalt Class. For example one is a Necromancer/Unholy Warrior and the other is an Unholy Warrior/Necromancer. It shows which of the two classes are emphasied in the fluff part of the gestalt classes. so, although the mechanics are the same other than a few fluff changes or tweaks it can make a difference in the story behind the new classes. Again, its something I got from the Q2 series by Mongoose. in the paladin book all the class combinations start out Paladin/every other core class, while in the Druid book they are Druid/class. so you can have both a paladin druid and a druid paladin and they are different things.

I really like the responses so far. they are exactly what I am looking for. For your next task, how about some Marshal and Warlock gestalt combos.

Those of you who've helped, you have my thanks. when I get home from work I'll update the chart.

evolved

First Post
i don't get culler
assasins focus on destroying one or two strong opponents quickly, a culler of the weak would be a Druid/Barbarian with a scavanger/predator motif.

Warlock/Marshal = Lord of the Long Night
Marshal/Paladin = Knight of the Steel Code
Marshal/Barbarian = Master of the Horde
Warlock/Shaman = Hex Witch
Warlock/Sorcerer = Eldritch Avatar
Hexblade/Marshal = Overwhelming Presence
Wilder/Monk = Seeker of Control
SoulKnife/Warlock = Hideous Devastater

Which of these do you like?

phoenixgod2000

First Post
I like all of them. Thanks for your help. I've updated the spread sheet with the new class list. I still need lots more. Especially from some the more exotic classes like the Warlock, Hexblade, and the Basarian Dancer (which is a really cool class). keep up the good work.

Those you not helping <shakes fist> get to work helpin' me!

Yes, you. I'm talking to you staring at the screen right now. Help a DM out.

Attachments

• 2gestalt names.xls
    21.5 KB · Views: 66

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
erm what?
as a sucker for direct suggestions and a catchy thread title, I pulled up the spreadsheet.
but there is no distinction between named and unnamed combos.

Also can you be a wizard/wizard ? my suggestion is the Wizzard :)

Nuclear Platypus

First Post
Zoatebix said:
Anyways - here are some Gladiator ideas. I listed two for some combos because I didn't know which you'd like better:

Gladiator/Bard - Crowd-pleaser

How about The People's Champion? However all speech will be done in third person.

phoenixgod2000

First Post
my mistake

@$#$#@$#$ damn it!!

I uploaded the wrong darn doc. The one I'm loading now has most of the names I've thought up and a few of the new ones. I'm saving them all though, so keep up the good work. Still plenty more to do.

Attachments

• gestaltnames.xls
    21 KB · Views: 59

Razz0putin

Explorer
I know you didn't want core classes but I really liked the skald fighter/bard from the dragon annual. Also if you want different classes I highly recomend Arcana Unearthed.

Zoatebix

Working on it
Okay - so the "updated" version that I posted a few days back didn't have any of the changes I made. I don't know what gives.

I expanded the width of the cells so that the full class name could be seen, and I used "frozen panes" so that one could see which two classes made up any given combination from anywhere on the spreadsheet - since making things wider made it so that the whole array couldn't been seen on-screen at once.

I'll try to make those changes again sometime later.

phoenixgod2000 - you should check your latest upload and make sure that it's what you think it is.
-George

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads