• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Let's get this forum rolling.

derbacher

Explorer
Just a point of order:
LMK
Two possible official t-shirts
derbacher
On front:
Logo, breast pocket area, with print "Proud member of GMF"
On back:
(Stamp-looking print)
"Proud member of the Game Master Foundation at ENWORLD.COM."
"Try it. Now. Or Else."

This was Wolf's idea, although it gets my vote! :D

LilMissKittyn

First Post
I guess I'll have to be self-centered and vote for my own idea. :p
(Voting will be closed after five days so this doesn't go on indefinitely. Sound fair?)

@GrinReaper
Perhaps we should get ahold of Sir Richard from OOTS and ask if it's okay to use that. I'll see if I can find a way to contact him.

Update: I wrote an email asking for legal and personal permission and invited him to come visit us, as well as letting him know who the council members/founders are, so he can ask for a tour if he wants to. (I gave him the link to the forum, I know that's not kosher but hey, it is Rich Burlew.)
It's just a matter of time now...

Last edited:

ChaosEvoker

First Post
I'm not sure I liek the "Try it. Now. Or Else." thing. While its fun and humorous, I think it sounds to threatening for a fully public item. I think something humorous would be good, but I'd rather it not be based on sarcasam so that it can't be accidentally misinterpreted.

Also, we definately need the web address of the GMF (www.enworld.org not the extended crazy one) on the shirt.

DarrenGMiller

First Post
I obviously vote for my idea. I don't think it is too threatening. If you like, we can remove the "or else." It is short, catchy and to the point.

DM

LilMissKittyn

First Post
I think perhaps CE is right on this one. I'm voting for removing the "or else." It's funny on a sig, since I don't need people to take me seriously (ooh, the kitten is gonna beat you up!), but perhaps not for an official slogan.
We might just rethink the slogan altogether, though I personally have no ideas atm.

DarrenGMiller

First Post
Okay, let me throw out another alternative:

Proud Member GMF:

"The Best Seat at the Table is Always Behind the Screen"

I will have more as inspiration strikes.

DM

Nightcloak

First Post
Three Forums for all Role-Players under the sky,
Seven for Dungeon Crawls in crypts of stone,
Nine for Player Characters doomed to die,
One for the Game Master on his dark throne
In the Land of ENWorld where the Shadows lie.
One Forum to rule them all, One Forum to find them,
One Forum to bring them all and on the Internet bind them
In the Land of ENWorld where the Shadows lie.​

Sorry. Couldn't resist. ;) :cool:

Remove ads