• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Let's see your self portrait.

Liquide

DEX: 4
I cannot draw specific people, I can only do a general human (I am inside the polymorph limitations). But at least I made a try and here I am :)

Attachments

• selfportrait.jpg
    selfportrait.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 119

Sialia

First Post
Piratecat said:
Sialia, that's glorious! It makes you look older than you really are, I think, but it's some of the finest and most "painterly" work I've ever seen from you. Wowsa.

What's the medium?

[sheepish] Photoshop[/sheepish]

Yup. I sure would love to be able to paint like that.

I was allowed to borrow a friend's computer for an hour or so and play with a photo from my brother-in-law's wedding. I took out the 8 other people in the shot, the sky, the ocean, and the rocks. So the composition is mine, but I can't take much credit for the detail on the face and hands. Sadly.

And not only am I really that old, I'm four years older than that.

And they were four very very busy years. Many levels, and a prestige class or two.

It's odd to think of having passed beyond "sweet young thing," and even the possibility of "femme fatal" and begun to think comfortably of the role of "grand dame."

Thanks Henry. We ladies who have acuired a certain age need all the compliments we can get. Even if it makes our husbands bristle.

Perhaps especially those kind.

Last edited:

(contact)

Explorer
Piratecat said:
i]Edit - grrr! Won't read the jpg. I wonder why?[/i]

It's probably a CMYK .jpg.

There are two types of color seperation, RGB (which computer screens use, and .jpgs your computer can read must use), and CMYK, which the print process uses.

You can change the color seperation in Photoshop (by selecting Image-->Mode-->RGB), or send it to me and I'll be glad to do it.

alsih2o

First Post
Sialia said:

it was a nicer way of thinking about things than listing myself as "Archivist Pariah in Exile"

siala, nice picpost, and a neat story, thanks for letting us/me stik our noses in :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads