• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Level 10 Character Ideas

akr71

Hero
For your wizard... have you considered taking a single level of fighter as a multiclass? As much for the RP aspect than the in-game benefits...

As a hobgoblin, he gets Martial Training (Light Armor and 2 Martial Weapon Proficencies) already. One level would give Fighting Style and Second Wind - useful for sure, but with a STR 9, I think I'm going to avoid melee as much as possible. Defense or Dueling fighting style would be helpful for sure. I may change my mind when the DM makes a final decision regarding equipment & money.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Action surge is *really good*... but it may require you to sacrifice your highest level spells if it takes more than one level...

akr71

Hero
Ya, Action Surge is level 2. If this was an ongoing campaign, I might put a little more thought into it, but as a one-shot, I'm happy to give a full-caster a go, since I never play one.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads