Svran

I will show you the glory of my homeland as it once was

Male Dragonborn Thaneborn Barbarian/Kensai/Punisher of the Gods 21
Initiative +10; Senses Passive Insight 21, Passive Perception 26
HP 149; Bloodied 74; Healing Surge 39; Surges Per Day 10
AC 35; Fort 34, Ref 26, Will 33
Saves
Speed 5
Action Points 1(can use an AP to reroll attack, damage, skill or ability check instead of taking an extra action)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
:bmelee:Fullblade (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+28 vs AC; 2d12+23 damage. On a crit: 3d12+47 and ongoing 20(save ends); on a charge does +2d6 damage; on a OA +28 to hit.
:melee:Howling Strike (standard; at-will) ✦Weapon, Primal
+28 vs AC; 2d12+3d6+23 damage. You can use this in place of a melee basic attack while charging. If you are raging you can move 2 extra squares as part of the charge.
:melee:Pressing Strike (Standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon, Primal
Before the attack you can shift 2 squares. You can move through the enemy's space, but you can't end there; +28 vs AC; 2d12+30 damage and you push the target 1 square. If you are raging, the attack does an extra 1d6 damage.
:close:Dragon's Breath (Minor; encounter) ✦ Acid
Close blast 3; +23 vs Ref; 3d6+2 Acid damage
:area:Immortal Curse (Free; encounter)
One creature I just damaged in Burst 10. Whenever I score a critical hit on the target I gain an AP. This AP must be used by the end of my next turn and doesn't count towards the limit of APs used in an encounter. This ability lasts until the end of the encounter or until the target is reduced to 0 hp at which point I regain this power.
:melee:Devastating Blow(Standard; encounter) ✦ Primal, Weapon
+28 vs AC; 4d12+23 damage and the target takes a -6 penalty to AC.
:melee:Storm of Blades (Standard; encounter) ✦ Primal, Weapon
+28 vs AC; 1d12+23 and repeat the attack twice more against the same or different target within reach.
:melee:Curtain of Steel (Immediate reaction; encounter) ✦ Primal, Weapon
Trigger: An enemy adjacient hits or misses you; +34 vs AC; 3d12+23 damage
:melee:Great Shout (Standard; encounter) ✦ Primal, Weapon
+28 vs AC; 2d12+23 and each enemy within 5 squares takes a -2 to attack rolls until the end of your next turn.
:area:Roar of Triumph (Free; encounter) ✦ Fear, Primal
While raging I can shift 6 squares before using the power. When my attack reduces an enemy to 0 hp, all targets in a burst 5(burst 11 while raging) take a -2 to attacks. Also while raging I gain a +2 bonus to damage until the end of my next turn.
:melee:Weaponsoul Dance(standard; daily) ✦ Martial, Weapon
+28 vs AC; 3d12+30 damage, and the target is knocked prone and immobilized until the end of my next turn.
Effect: Shift 5 squares and make a secondary attack against one creature other than the primary target
+30 vs AC; 2d12+30 and the target is knocked prone and immobilized until the end of my next turn.
Effect: Shift 5 squares and make a tertiary attack against a target other than the primary and secondary targets.
+31 vs AC; 1d12 +30 and the target is knocked prone and immobilized until the end of my next turn.
:melee:Winter Phoenix Rage (standard; daily) Cold, Healing, Primal, Rage, Weapon
+28 vs AC; 3d12+23 damage, and ongoing 10 cold damage(save ends). Miss: Half damage. You enter the rage of the winter phoenix. Until the rage ends, you gain regeneration 7. In addition, the first time you drop to 0 hp or fewer you can spend a healing surge as an immediate interrupt.
:melee:Thunderfury Rage (standard; daily) Primal, Rage, Weapon
+28 vs AC; 3d12+30 damage and you knock the target prone. Miss: Half damage. You enter the rage of the thunderfury boar. Until the rage ends, when any enemy adjacient to you hits or misses you, you can make a melee basic attack against that enemy as an immediate reaction.
:melee:Oak Hammer Rage (standard; daily) Primal, Rage, Weapon
+28 vs AC; 3d12+30 damage. Miss: Half damage. You enter the rage of the oak hammer. Until the rage ends whenever you hit the target with a melee attack you knock that target prone. If that target is already prone, the attack deals an additional 2 damage.
:melee:Rage Strike (Standard; daily; special) ✦ Primal Weapon
You must be raging and have at least one unused rage power; you can use this power twice per day. +27 vs AC and you must expend a rage power. You do damage based on the level of the rage power.
Ultimate Parry (Immediate Reaction; daily) ✦ Martial
You reduce the damage from an attack you take by 21.
✦Spur the Cycle (Free action; daily) ✦ Primal
If you reduce an enemy to 0 hp or fewer you can take a standard action.
✦Heart Strike (Minor action; daily) ✦ Primal, Stance
Until the stance ends, whenever you hit with an at-will attack, the attack deals an extra 6 damage.
✦Loss of Will (Immediate Reaction; encounter) ✦ Primal
When an enemy misses you with an attack, it takes a -6 to attacks against me until the end of it's next turn.
✦Combat Sprint (Move; encounter) ✦ Primal
You can move 9 squares and gain a +4 to all defenses against OA.
✦Imposter's Armor (Minor; at-will) ✦ Polymorph
You can change this armor's appearance to that of a set of normal clothes. You gain a +5 on bluff checks to disguise your appearance
✦Boots of Eagerness (Free; encounter)
Use this power during your turn to take a move action
✦Strikebacks (Immediate Reaction; encounter)
When an enemy hits you, make a melee basic attack
✦Torc of Power Presevation (Free; daily)
Use this power after you use an encounter power of 20th level or lower. Roll 1d20+4. If you get a 10 or more, that power is renewed. If the result is lower than 10 then you don't expend the use of this power.
✦Totemic Belt (Minor; daily)
Use this power when you charge, Gain a +1 power bonus to attacks and damage using Str, Dex, or Con until the end of the encounter.
✦Solitaire(Citrine) (Free; Encounter) ✦ Healing
When you score a critical hit, use a healing surge.
✦Caustic Whetstone (Minor; Daily; Consumable) ✦ Acid
Until the end of the encounter any successful attack deals ongoing 4 acid damage.
Thaneborn Triumph
When I bloody an enemy, the next attack by the enemy gains a +6 bonus to attack.
Rampage
oOnce per round when I score a critical hit with a barbarian attack power, I can make a melee basic attack or a charge attack as a free action.
Dragonborn skill bonuses
+2 history and intimidate
Dragonborn Fury
When I am bloodied I gain a +1 to attacks
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Alignment Unaligned; Languages Common, Draconic
Str 24 (+7) Dex 10 (+0) Wis 13 (+1)
Con 14 (+2) Int 13 (+1) Cha 22 (+6)
Athletics* +22, +9, Endurance* +17, Perception* +16
*Trained Skill
Feats: Armor Prof(chain), Weapon prof(fullblade), Weapon focus(heavy blades), Battle awareness, Weapon expertise(heavy blades), draconic arrogance, Blood thirst, Improved roar of Triumph, Thaneborn advance, charging rampage, reserve manuver, paragon defenses, primal resurgance.
Gear Jagged Fullblade +5, Imposter's Weavemail +5, Torc of Power Perservation +4, Horned Helm, Boots of Eagerness, Iron Armbands of Power, Strikebacks, Totemic Belt, Solitaire(Citrine), Caustic Whetstone, Backpack, Bedroll, Belt Pouch, Flint and Steel, Rope (50 ft.), 2 Sunrods, Waterskin, 10 days trail rations; 2800gp

[sblock=Appearance]
Svran is a bronze skinned dragonborn. His hide is criss-crossed by many scars. He wears a shining suit of mail, and a huge blade is on his back. A helm, adorned with the horns of dragon is on his head.[/sblock]

[sblock=History]
Svran was a mercenary for a long time, he left the tribe that raised him. All they wanted was to conquer. That all changed when he ventured into an ancient Arkhosian temple. The temple reminded him of his people and what they once were. Many adventures later, he is a warrior unrivaled, powered by the sprits of the land that he walked. The Gods have noticed and are seeking his blades for their own bidding.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads