Blog (A5E) Level Up Plans For 2023!

We thought it was a good time to update you on our plans for Level Up in 2023. There are some changes from previous timelines and some new additions. Here’s our current timeline! As always, these dates are subject to the whims and vagueries of the world and are subject to change. https://www.levelup5e.com/news/level-up-plans-for-2023

We thought it was a good time to update you on our plans for Level Up in 2023. There are some changes from previous timelines and some new additions. Here’s our current timeline! As always, these dates are subject to the whims and vagueries of the world and are subject to change.

Cover-Companion_-_Erik_Davis_Heim.jpg

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Good stuff - super excited for:
  • To Save A Kingdom (TSaK) - What levels?
  • Voidrunner's Codex (VC)
  • Planestrider's Journal (PsJ) - Will this be in print? Looks super nice, and potentially timed to release near the new Planescape?
  • Monstrous Menagerie 2 (MM2) - more monsters are good monsters
  • Regional Sourcebook - interesting choice to go for Medieval Japan. Feels like going back to the 80's/90's. Unless it's anime/manga fantasy Japan, like Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, FullMetal Alchemist, Naruto, etc

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Regional Sourcebook - interesting choice to go for Medieval Japan. Feels like going back to the 80's/90's. Unless it's anime/manga fantasy Japan, like Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, FullMetal Alchemist, Naruto, etc
Given that Morrus said he wants it written by someone from there, I have a feeling it'll be a bit different from the westernized takes we got in the 80s and 90s.

zen_cat

Explorer
I'd buy the MM2 sight unseen, based on the quality of the first one. Here's hoping that there is a deluxe option to go with all my other nice A5E books. The Japan sourcebook is feels like one of those things that I'd be unlikely to run a game with, but I'd probably buy to read. I'd happily buy a series of regional books if they are toolkits for those settings. If they are specific settings... I already have enough of those from many years of collecting.

Remove ads

Remove ads