Homebrew Level Up Roll20 Character Sheet is live!

thuter

Explorer
Can confirm, attacks don't roll advantage for me as well.

Also: some issues with passive ability scores: The math seems to be 8+proficiency instead of 10+proficiency. And in the skill menu the bonus to passive checks applies to regular checks as well.

paulvenner

Explorer
ok found the problem it is to do with repeating sections and changes done outside those sections... going to be recoding the way advantage disad is in skills and everywhere.. may be changing a number of things.. will get you an update on how it is going

Valrei

Villager
It seems the initiative on wisdom (perception) taks the ability mod of charisma, it does take the proficiency of perception. I don't think this has been this way for long. (and the tool proficiency roll button also doesn't seem to work)

Last edited:

paulvenner

Explorer
*2022-11-15 * v.15 Paul V
Added new Dice rolling logic, that gathers the components of the dice roll when the button is press this means that the every roll on the sheet doesn't need to be updated everytime standard/Advantage/Disdadvantage is pressed
Fixed Wisdom (perception) initiative to use Wisdom
Fixed all the Passive Checks to be 10+modifiers

looking at GM rolls next - just waiting for roll20 to push it live

thuter

Explorer
Absolutely love the work you do on this!

Would it be possible to add crit range to the Attacks & Spellcasting lines? Especially useful for berserkers and rogues, and anyone that gets hands on some of the Razor's Edge maneuvers. I personally make my own macro's for the attacks I make with my rogue and berserker pc, so I don't use this part of the sheet at all, but the berserker in my current party would be grateful for it ;)

Valrei

Villager
Hello, at the moment whenever I add a specialty to a skill it doesn't seem to save it. Specialties added a longer time ago seem to be unaffected. My old specialties stay. But on my new character and now that we've hit level 5 the new specialties don't save.

Also some feature requests: It would be nice to have the ability to type letters in the max hitdice field, that way I can just write 5d10 and not forget what hitdice my class has.

What also would be nice is a button on spells and combat maneuvers that just posts the description into the chat that way I could just add my own rolls like have it roll [[3d6]] for burning hands for example.
(I know about the attacks and spellcasting part on the front page of the sheet and that is nice, but adding all my spells to that would just be a mess and that part isn't all that great for saving throw spells)

thuter

Explorer
Hello, at the moment whenever I add a specialty to a skill it doesn't seem to save it. Specialties added a longer time ago seem to be unaffected. My old specialties stay. But on my new character and now that we've hit level 5 the new specialties don't save.

It does save them for me when I add them via the settings (cogwheel icon), but not if I type them directly into the line.

thuter

Explorer
Changes are live! :D

Found a small bug: passive skills take 10 + ability scores instead of 10 + ability modifiers at the moment (so at 10 dex and no proficiency I get 20 passive stealth, instead of 10, and at 0 dex I get 10 passive stealth instead of 5).

Remove ads