Level Up (A5E) Level Up Screens, Vampires, Combat Maneuvers, & More!

The Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition Kickstarter quickly blasted through its initial set of stretch goals. Fortunately, we had some more in our back pocket -- including a Narrator's Screen and rules for PC vampires and revenants!

Combat Maneuvers​

Over on the Level Up website, we've previewed Combat Maneuvers. Throughout the coming month, we have a ton of stuff to preview, so do keep an eye out for these. Don't forget we previewed the Adept class, and talked about starting gear past 1st level recently, too!

Shipping​

We are constantly looking to add new shipping destinations. Today we added Switzerland. We know folks have been asking about other locations, and we are working hard to find ways to add those. The main barriers to these are the high shipping costs to some locations.

Virtual Tabletop Survey​

Thank you to those who took our VTT survey over the weekend. The survey is still open. I can report that as of now, the most requested VTT is Foundry, followed by Roll20. If you are interested in virtual tabletop support, please do take the survey (and if you're not, there's also a couple of questions about Character Builder features there, too).

I think that's it for today! We'll share more news and previews this week! Thank you so much for all your support.

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 9.46.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 11.40.01 AM.png

niklinna

satisfied?
I like that the maneuver descriptions are ordered by level/degree and then by name, but it's a bit of a shame there aren't headings indicating the level/degree; you have to look for the small italic text under each maneuver's name. It's far too late in layout to add headers, I'd wager, but even hairline dividers would help skip to the next block when searching.

Banesfinger

Explorer
I'm a fan of A5E, but some of the Maneuvers seem like they'd rarely come into effect:
For example: Exploit Footing only happens:
  • if your foe has advantage (rare) AND it misses (even rarer)
  • if your foe has disadvantage (rare) AND both rolls miss (even rarer)
  • AND you must use your reaction
  • AND the foe gets a DEX save to avoid
That seems like a lot, just to make someone prone?!
Also, a (fighter) player who has 10+ Maneuvers might have trouble remember all of those conditions...

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases