LEW- with Pathfinder rules??

GlassEye

Adventurer
I have no idea what LEB does or what the legality of using those gods in a pbp game is. If we can get permission that would be really great.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
count me in as a player, but (sorry Anton 85) i prefer en world over Obsidian portal. my ten year old computer has a few (a lot) of issues on a display basis. there seems to be nothing wrong with my settings, but there are several sights that show wonky to me.

When I do need to vies obsidian portal, i go to the coffee shop and get on line there. but I am like walking dad. I prefer to keep it to one sight.

Anton85

First Post
Dont get me wrong, I LOVE me some EN World. I just recently found OP and am really impressed by what it has to offer. EN World is great, just throwing out an idea.

Scott DeWar

I have no doubts to your love of enworld. I just see that WD and I have some limitations due to either computer access (WD) or computer age and compatability. (me)

Walking Dad

First Post
Will anyone here ask the paizo staff about the possibility of using some of their closed background for a living PbP here? I'm not a native speaker, so I wouldn't be the best bet.

Scott DeWar

If I may say, Walking Dad, you post just as well as any (if not better then more then a few) with your use of english.

However, I think that if many of us request it, it would improve getting their attention!

Remove ads