• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LFG 5e - Darlington, North Yorkshire, UK

Zirlock

First Post
Game: D&D 5e
Group type: Face-to-face
Experience: New to 5e, but have been DMing & Playing for decades.
Location: Darlington, N Yorks, or reasonable travelling distance. I can host.
Schedule: Flexible
Roles sought: There doesn’t seem to be much in the area, so I’m looking to gather up any stragglers and get a game going.
Game style: I don’t mind what we play, but if I DM, it will be one of the published adventures.

There we have it. Looking for anyone interested in laying some 5e in the NE of the UK. I’ve gathered up 2 so far (plus me). Just need a few more to get us started.

RobL

First Post
Game: D&D 5e
Group type: Face-to-face
Experience: New to 5e, but have been DMing & Playing for decades.
Location: Darlington, N Yorks, or reasonable travelling distance. I can host.
Schedule: Flexible
Roles sought: There doesn’t seem to be much in the area, so I’m looking to gather up any stragglers and get a game going.
Game style: I don’t mind what we play, but if I DM, it will be one of the published adventures.
There we have it. Looking for anyone interested in laying some 5e in the NE of the UK. I’ve gathered up 2 so far (plus me). Just need a few more to get us started.
Hi, apologies this is a bit of a late reply but are you still running/wanting to run d&d? Desperate to start gaming again but struggling to find any local groups. I live just outside Ripon, North Yorkshire.
Cheers,
Rob

Jonathanwarman

First Post
Hi, apologies this is a bit of a late reply but are you still running/wanting to run d&d? Desperate to start gaming again but struggling to find any local groups. I live just outside Ripon, North Yorkshire.
Cheers,
Rob
Hi just found this and am interested in D&D, live near Thirsk - Jonathan

Remove ads