LFG 5e - Darlington, North Yorkshire, UK

Zirlock

First Post
Game: D&D 5e
Group type: Face-to-face
Experience: New to 5e, but have been DMing & Playing for decades.
Location: Darlington, N Yorks, or reasonable travelling distance. I can host.
Schedule: Flexible
Roles sought: There doesn’t seem to be much in the area, so I’m looking to gather up any stragglers and get a game going.
Game style: I don’t mind what we play, but if I DM, it will be one of the published adventures.

There we have it. Looking for anyone interested in laying some 5e in the NE of the UK. I’ve gathered up 2 so far (plus me). Just need a few more to get us started.

RobL

First Post
Game: D&D 5e
Group type: Face-to-face
Experience: New to 5e, but have been DMing & Playing for decades.
Location: Darlington, N Yorks, or reasonable travelling distance. I can host.
Schedule: Flexible
Roles sought: There doesn’t seem to be much in the area, so I’m looking to gather up any stragglers and get a game going.
Game style: I don’t mind what we play, but if I DM, it will be one of the published adventures.
There we have it. Looking for anyone interested in laying some 5e in the NE of the UK. I’ve gathered up 2 so far (plus me). Just need a few more to get us started.
Hi, apologies this is a bit of a late reply but are you still running/wanting to run d&d? Desperate to start gaming again but struggling to find any local groups. I live just outside Ripon, North Yorkshire.
Cheers,
Rob

Jonathanwarman

First Post
Hi, apologies this is a bit of a late reply but are you still running/wanting to run d&d? Desperate to start gaming again but struggling to find any local groups. I live just outside Ripon, North Yorkshire.
Cheers,
Rob
Hi just found this and am interested in D&D, live near Thirsk - Jonathan

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases