• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(LHHS) Players, where are you?

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'm not about to update anything in any major way, as I'm still trying to get a longer shot at things before I go off on my updating binge, but I'm just wondering where everyone went. The threads on page 2, and I'm the last post listed, so that means that my last message was completely ignored... and right after it seemed like everyone was really ready to kick it into a higher level, and start developing your own personal quests...

So, what's going on: Lichtenhart, Kal, Sollir, Reaper, Dalamar, and Darkwolf?

Kalanyr

Explorer
I tend to post in one big lot and none of my other IC games have been updated, HotW is being ignored, so I haven't posted much IC at all recently.

Waiting for a good time to come in after the group has received their exp so I know what level to make my char (sorry if this event already happened and I missed it)

Dalamar

Adventurer
As you know from my post here, I've been busy and thus not wanting to spoil one of the characters I've immersed most deeply in (Krindor being my first female PC and all).

reapersaurus

Explorer
I'm here - always have been, though last month has been sparse and more infrequent than usual.

I've found it difficult to roleplay, since most of what's been happenning in-game (other than nice dialogue with pretty paladin-lady ;) ) wouldn't be of interest to Brawn.

I thought we'd be doing more combat with this game (*cough cough the Hack and Slash game? *cough* ) ;)

Darkwolf

First Post
I'm here...just busy..give it a solid kick and things should start moving again.

I too found it difficult to roleplay as they were spending most of their time talking about swords and plays...stuff my sorc isn't interested in.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Yeah, well, Reaper, I've no problem with Hack n' Slash, and your welcome to fight any encounters you have, it's just that so-far the group mostly parleys with their opposition first, and ends up deciding to only pick on the really evil people...

So the missing link of the day is Lichtenhart?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Darkwolf,

I'm not sure on this, but is anyone confused about what the 'plays' are referring to?

It's the way the 'Acting Troupe' keeps records on their missions... They write the piece up as if it was a 5 act play.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads