Blog (A5E) Licensing, Support, & Compatibility

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This article is a little different to the previews we’ve been sharing over the past months. In this article, we’d like to talk about how we plan to support Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition.

luhead.png

Igor Mendonça

Explorer
What would be really cool is to have the mythological creatures and epic monsters created each week by Mike Myler (I edited because I wanted to make sure that he had his proper credit) into a monster menagerie specifically to A5E.

And I loved your approach! Congratulations, because choosing a modular system (one that can be included without the need to change its foundations) is the best thing one can do (@paizo @jambô)

Last edited:

Igor Mendonça

Explorer
What would be really cool is to have the legendary characters created each week here on the Forum (sorry, I forgot the name of the author) into a monster menagerie specifically to A5E.

And I loved your approach! Congratulations, because choosing a modular system (one that can be included without the need to change its foundations) is the best thing one can do (@paizo @jambô)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
What would be really cool is to have the legendary characters created each week here on the Forum (sorry, I forgot the name of the author) into a monster menagerie specifically to A5E.
Funnily enough, we are going to include an updated version of Mythological Figures & Maleficent Monsters for the Level Up Kickstarter.

Faolyn

(she/her)
About a month ago, I started patreoning EN5ider. Since I saw that some of the spells from there are included in in LU, is there any chance that any of the other things written for it will get updated as well?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
About a month ago, I started patreoning EN5ider. Since I saw that some of the spells from there are included in in LU, is there any chance that any of the other things written for it will get updated as well?
Some stuff sure. But there are about 400 issues of EN5ider! Most stuff doesn’t need updating, as A5E is 5E.

Igor Mendonça

Explorer
(I was patreoning EN5ider, but I live in Brazil, US$ 1 rose from R$ 3 to almost $6 in two years, so it became really hard for me to keep paying things in foreign exchange...)

But probably it would be better to keep A5E in a separate Patreon, isn't it?

Remove ads