Life In Vein

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
"Hmm, we sould put the fire out. Whoever summoned the outsider can do it again."

Looking at his brother, and while rubbing his burned flesh "Are you OK brother? The outsider seems to enjoy burning Mojh flesh!"

[OCC: Urgo is going to start using rune of armor every hour, immediately redrawing it when the duration expires]

mpickett81

First Post
As the pain melts away with the application of the ointment, Matzerath's once tense muscles go uncharacteristically limp and a tranquil haze washes over his body. "Thank you, Pai."

Steve Gorak said:
Looking at his brother, and while rubbing his burned flesh "Are you OK brother? The outsider seems to enjoy burning Mojh flesh!"

Matzerath refocuses as his brother speaks. "I'll live, brother. It appears someone of power does not appreciate our intentions." He reveals a wry smile, "Fortunately, that's just the sort of situation that suits me best."

Last edited:

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
[The wisps of wind dissipate around Eryic's figure as the sword disperses into the breeze around him.

Though certainly no expert in mojh anatomy, both are obviously wounded from their tossle with the strange elemental creature. As Matzerath is relieved of his more serious injuries, the young man approaches the other known as Urgo.

He nods at the creature's arm. "You've been burned badly," he says, simply. Reaching into the pouch at his belt, he removes small bits of leaves, dirt, and dried grass.

[ooc: if allowed, will castlesser transfer wounds on Urgo.]

As he tends to the mojh's wounds, he studies the creatures eyes and face, intently. Though obviously wary, the malice that was so blatantly present before has subsided and eased itself.

"You fought well," he offers, still looking at the mojh. Turning to Arkas, Matzerath, and the others, he nods respectfully, his eyes locked with the other, more pugnacious mojh brother.

"All of you."

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Thanks Eryic," Soen says, his face regaining a few scraps of color. "I guess fighting wind is going to be less easy than I thought..."

"Indeed," Pai says, looking around the campsite. "Does anyone object strongly if I were to put out the fire? I think I will be warm enough in a blanket, thank you very much.*

*Urgo, as Eryic begins his spell, you feel healing energy course through you, closing up your wounds entirely, while the wind witch feels a bit fatigued, his own hand aching in sympathy pain.*

[OOC - I rolled an 8 on the transfer lesser wounds, which would have been an 11, but since you only took five points of damage, you'll just heal that. Eryic takes two points of subdual.]

mpickett81

First Post
GoodkingJayIII said:
"You fought well," he offers, still looking at the mojh. Turning to Arkas, Matzerath, and the others, he nods respectfully, his eyes locked with the other, more pugnacious mojh brother. "All of you."

Matzerath narrows his eyes as Eyric turns to him. When the wind witch speaks, Matzerath bows his headly in a sign of acknowledgment, if not respect.

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
""Indeed," Pai says, looking around the campsite. "Does anyone object strongly if I were to put out the fire? I think I will be warm enough in a blanket, thank you very much.*

Matzerath turns to the faen. "Please do, Pai. The sooner the better."

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
GoodKingJayIII said:
Though certainly no expert in mojh anatomy, both are obviously wounded from their tossle with the strange elemental creature. As Matzerath is relieved of his more serious injuries, the young man approaches the other known as Urgo.

He nods at the creature's arm. "You've been burned badly," he says, simply. Reaching into the pouch at his belt, he removes small bits of leaves, dirt, and dried grass.

As he tends to the mojh's wounds, he studies the creatures eyes and face, intently. Though obviously wary, the malice that was so blatantly present before has subsided and eased itself.

"You fought well," he offers, still looking at the mojh.

"All of you."

Urgo bows his head in appreciation: "Thanks you my friend."

With a smirk, Urgo says: "I would feel better if I had actually hit the creature!"

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Pai finishes kicking out the fire, and those not on watch can enjoy some rest after they finish talking. Though you're a bit on edge with every breeze, the night does pass uneventfully. Rising up the next morning, you set out for the Elder mountains traveling as swiftly at you may. The day is slightly cloudy, the air cool and pleasent, and thankfully the breezes are few. You proceed along, eyes alert for danger after the unexpected attack from last night.*

*Because of this vigilance, no one is caught unawares when you top a rise, only to see the wind whipping around a faen caught in its center. The tornado-like forces won't let her leave, and she cannot seem to scream.*

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
[OOC: In the morning, cast Eldritch Armor]

Seeing the whipping wind, Eryic steps forward quickly. Watching it whip the little faen about, he is uncertain what to do.

Quelsa said not to use our anger, the young witch thinks, Perhaps it's time to start...

He closes his eyes and begins to sing, a melodious hum at first, but after a moment he begins to sing the words:

Flowers in bloom, leaves unfurled
Like sails on a wat'ry ships;
Grass is greener each passing day
With fresh water for their lips;
Spring winds come with fingers stretch'd
To give the cold a slip

Ah mother, why won't the children play?
Oh father, can't they see it's spring today?

Anyone looking at his face will see his cheeks redden with embarassment at the display of a simple childhood song. But he continues to sing it to the best of his meager ability, not really sure what he's hoping for.

[OOC: Untrained Perform (Singing) check. Hey it worked in all the LotR movies... kinda...]

mpickett81

First Post
Matzerath mojh aka2 unf1

Matzerath shoots Eyric a confused look as the witch lets out a song. He turns to his brother, "It appears, Urgo, that we are not the only ones being assaulted by the elements."

[OOC: What is the diameter of the windstorm?]

Last edited:

Remove ads