Life In Vein

mpickett81

First Post
Matzerath eyes Eyric, curious as to what exactly is going on. After Eyric speaks, Matzerath addresses him, "What does this spirit wish of us, witch? We have little time to run the errands of an outlander."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Eryic starts himself from his trance and relates the plight of the storm to the others.*

"It says the wind is being enslaved and forced to consume passion and bring it to its captors on the peak. It says if we step into it, it will take us there."

[OOC - Sorry Jay, I just wanted to keep things moving.]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
*Eryic starts himself from his trance and relates the plight of the storm to the others.*
"It says the wind is being enslaved and forced to consume passion and bring it to its captors on the peak. It says if we step into it, it will take us there."
[OOC - Sorry Jay, I just wanted to keep things moving.]

Urgo looks at his brother with a smirk: "hmm, I wonder if the outsider can bring my wagon and my mules too!"

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
OOC: No worries.

Eryic eyes Urgo, looking a bit appalled and rather perplexed at his strange sense of humor. Nevertheless, he summons up his courag and steps into the whirling vortex.

I suppose even the elements can lie, he muses, the pit of fear gnawing at his gut, but there's no time to worry about that now.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*With a dizzying sensation, you rise high into the air, to the top of the column of air. Strangely enough you can see your traveling companions clearly on the ground.*

"Will they aid us, windborn? Will they help us? Many are needed, will they come?" it whispers in your ear.

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
*With a dizzying sensation, you rise high into the air, to the top of the column of air. Strangely enough you can see your traveling companions clearly on the ground.*

"Will they aid us, windborn? Will they help us? Many are needed, will they come?" it whispers in your ear.

"It's alright everyone," the witch replies, an odd serene quality in his voice, "Step inside. We are needed."

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Agracahn, Male Litorian, Unfettered 3

GoodKingJayIII said:
"It's alright everyone," the witch replies, an odd serene quality in his voice, "Step inside. We are needed."

With a look of amused curiousity, Agracahn steps forward to the edge of the wind and steps in. "I hope you know what you're doing; this could wreak havoc on my wardrobe, not to mention my delicate hide."

Erekose13

Explorer
Pai looks to Soen, "But what are we to do with her?" he says, stroking her white hair. Looking down again, he sees that her eyes have opened. "Miss, miss are you alright? Please be alright." he is obviously worried especially seeing the look in her milky white eyes blind to the world.

"Wait a moment Eryic, we need to see if she is okay. We can't just leave her here." Pai looks to Soen again, "What should we do?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The blind faen blinks and lifts her head slightly at Pai's voice.*

"Where did the wind go?" she whispers, "It was trying to speak to me, but I was in pain and then I couldn't feel the ground. What happened?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"The wind is here. It is speaking to a friend of ours. It has asked for our help, but I am leary of leaving you here defenseless. Can you walk?" Pai says trying to lift the taller faen.

Remove ads