List of Special Products to be released at Gen Con 2007?

Paradigm

First Post
Paradigm is bringing the following titles that released at Origins:

Witch Hunter: the Invisible World (to stores 7/30)
Psionics Unbound
Codex Arcanis Hardcover
Year of Ill Harvest

In addition, the following titles will be released at GenCon:

Witch Hunter Adventure Pack (GM Screen and Adventure)
Spycraft: Combat Missions

We will also have our famous "Cert Shirts" for use at tables of Living Arcanis!

Flynn

First Post
I have updated the list to include the new materials from Paradigm Press, and removed "Psionics Unbound" for the sake of consistency, since it released at Origins.

With Regards,
Flynn

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Skirmisher Publishing is going to be releasing Nuisances: Director's Cut at Gen Con. This is the expanded edition to their popular Nuisances book, released two years ago.

grodog

Hero
Hey Flynn---

Publishing shift for Pied Piper, thanks to some printer issues (sigh): CT/D&A will release after GenCon, and Bottle City will be available at GenCon (Rob Kuntz will be signing and selling at the Paizo booth at various times throughout the show).

Flynn

First Post
Alzrius - It has been added.

grodog - I have updated the list with your corrections.

Thanks to both of you for your contributions,
Flynn

TableStar Games

First Post
TableStar Games 2007 releases

On the topic of shameless self-promotion, technically our games came out in June(-ish), but we are showcasing them at GenCon with a "Win Real Loot" promotion.

We are showcasing HeroCard Orc Wars, which uses our core HeroCard card game mechanic to resolve combat. Orc Wars is an asymmetrical game where one player controls the horde of Orcs against the 1-to-3 heroic Elf players. Play against our green-skinned Orc King and win real loot.

Meanwhile, for gamers' significant others, we have Martinis & Men, a card-and-dice dating game. Try to match your Sexy Geek with the Shy Geek, roll the dice and find out if they break up, keep dating, or get hitched.

Check us out at www.tablestargames.com or for more information email us at play@tablestargames.com.

(People interested in volunteering at our booth should email us right away.)

Thanks and see you at the convention!

Monte Lin
Volunteer Coordinator
TableStar Games

Flynn

First Post
TableStar Games,

Since the products came out in June, I can't add them to the main list. Still, they sound like fun and I wish you luck and good profits at Gen Con.

With Regards,
Flynn

Psion

Adventurer
Well, it's not certain yet, but Mongoose has a release date in early August for World on Fire (setting for Spycraft) and Spycraft 2.0 Second Printing. With any luck, they'll be there by then.

Christina

First Post
Chris Pramas' blog said the Pirate's Guide to Freeport, True20 Freeport Companion, and Dark Wings Over Freeport were on track for a Gen Con debut.

Flynn

First Post
I have updated the list with the above. If something changes, I'll go back and edit as needed. Hope this helps!

With Regards,
Flynn

Remove ads