List of Special Products to be released at Gen Con 2007?

Flynn

First Post
I'm heading out early Wednesday morning for the convention, so if there are any last minute updates, please let me know so I can update the list before I head out.

Thanks, everyone, for your participation and contributions. And if you happen to see a portly redhead with glasses walking around that answers to the name of 'Flynn', please feel free to say "Hi!"

With Regards,
Flynn

rogue_richard

Explorer
Flynn said:
I'm heading out early Wednesday morning for the convention, so if there are any last minute updates, please let me know so I can update the list before I head out.

Thanks, everyone, for your participation and contributions. And if you happen to see a portly redhead with glasses walking around that answers to the name of 'Flynn', please feel free to say "Hi!"

With Regards,
Flynn

The wrestling game might make it for GenCon. We have been able to change the title and revise the file. Now we are trying to get it to GenCon in time.

Richard

bolen

First Post
I put this on another thread but I'll say it here too

bad news-- Conan: Return to the Road of Kings wont be out for the con. I ordered my copy of the 2nd edition to pick up at the con and asked the Mongoose rep, he says it will go to the printer the week after Gen Con

Remove ads