• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living 4th Edition Discussion Thread

Halford

First Post
I'm with you on that garyh, but since we are perhaps not in a position to be entirely objective we better let some other weigh in!

renau1g

First Post
I agree that the spirit of the ritual (& 4e in general) is that it will allow this as it enables players to use the magic items they acquire, otherwise the DM will be forced to put in large magic weapons to compensate, which doesn't make a ton of sense in a lot of villians hands.

covaithe

Explorer
Holy cow, this forum exploded on me! I'm back and catching up as fast as I can, but I still have a huge pile of information to plow through. I'm likely to be reduced to skimming to some extent, so if there's something directed specifically at me that I don't answer pretty soon, it's possible I missed it and you might want to remind me.

A couple of things, in no particular order.

Thanks for volunteering to judge, Halford! Your help will be greatly appreciated.

I've stickied two threads, the official character list and the character creation guide. The latter we might want to redo, since it was created by Graf and not by the Facilitator account, but it will do for now. I still haven't figured out how to add more moderators.

Someone asked a while back if Quagmire was an example or an actual character. I'd intended him to be a character, but if there's a shortage of players in some role besides leader, I could easily be persuaded to surrender him as an example. I like making characters. :)

Quagmire's AC is something that I gave some funny looks a while ago, but I didn't take the time to figure it out, since I was concentrating on templates at the time. He's been edited by a number of people though, so I wouldn't be surprised if some mistakes crept in.

Halford

First Post
Welcome back Covaithe, first go and update Urn Your Pay - I'm in withdrawl! Second, I certainly don't think yoou need to make a character other than Quagmire, though I do think he needs a good look over. From the look of things we actually have a fairly nice balance of roles.

Third, do you have your Monsterous Pirate adventure ready to go yet? ;)

elecgraystone

First Post
I figured I'd stick my head in and say Hello! *wave* I just finished up my character Ts'iri and sent her over for approval. I hope to join in on the adventures soon! :D

I also agree that the enchant ritual should be able to change the size of weapon. I've always thought it odd that it spelled out armor changing size but not weapons.

garyh

First Post
I figured I'd stick my head in and say Hello! *wave* I just finished up my character Ts'iri and sent her over for approval. I hope to join in on the adventures soon! :D

I also agree that the enchant ritual should be able to change the size of weapon. I've always thought it odd that it spelled out armor changing size but not weapons.

Welcome aboard! We've recieved your review request and will take a look at Ts'iri in the order characters were submitted. Feel free to join in the Tavern thread in the meantime.

And thanks for agreeing on the large weapons! ;)

elecgraystone

First Post
Thanks for the welcome guys! :D No rush on the review, I saw quite a few others that weren't approved yet in the Character Sandbox so I figured it'd be a bit. I'll head over to the Tavern thread and see what's going on there.

A Minotaur Halford? Awesome! I love big meat shields with big weapons! ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads