Living Blender Build?

rose4100

First Post
wow! since you pointed that out i think thats the plan for next level. Thanks Zeb! I've actually never looked at the Barbarian class before.

zeb.hillard

First Post
Barbarian is an excellent class if you simply want to dish out the pain and be able to soak up the damage. Personally, I'd take it over the Ambidexterity bonus granted by Tempest/2, but that's just my love for mouth-frothing berzerkers.

Iku Rex

Explorer
If you're not going to wear armor you may as well put some monk levels in there. Convince the DM to let you have a feat that lets you treat a dwarven waraxe as a monk weapon. (The Eberron book has a few feats like that, for two-bladed sword, longsword and longspear. Call it a special order of unarmored dwarven axe-fighters...) Then go crazy with the two-weapon fighting and flurrying.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Dr. Awkward said:
A chain can't be used for two-weapon fighting.

It can when it's the Two-Weapon Fighting feat chain - TWF, ITWF, GTWF!

I suspect that's what he meant, rather than "Two-Weapon Fighting with a Spiked Chain" :)

-Hyp.

Pinotage

Explorer
Hypersmurf said:
It can when it's the Two-Weapon Fighting feat chain - TWF, ITWF, GTWF!

I suspect that's what he meant, rather than "Two-Weapon Fighting with a Spiked Chain" :)

-Hyp.

Yip. That's what I meant. :)

Pinotage

rose4100

First Post
zeb.hillard said:
Barbarian is an excellent class if you simply want to dish out the pain and be able to soak up the damage. Personally, I'd take it over the Ambidexterity bonus granted by Tempest/2, but that's just my love for mouth-frothing berzerkers.

at the rate we gain levels with our DM it won't be too long till i hit 9 and will be able to get a barbarian class. ^_^

Remove ads