Living Eberron - Gauging Interest Level

How much would you get involved in a Living Eberron campaign? (read before voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzanita

First Post
Knight Otu said:
To make sure Manzanita doesn't kill my character a second time, I say we'll make concrete plans...

Damn. & that dragon was getting hungry. Oh well, I'll try to give you the credit for the group's survival.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Uh, well I'll be a proposals judge, then :). That's what I was volunteering for anyways. I like fine-tuning balance issues and seeing new fluff come to life in proposals. I could do that all day :D But I know that I'm realy bad at proofreading others' work, though, so I would not be a good character submission judge.
No one's perfect there (And trust me, Living Supers is worse).

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I'd like to volunteer to help in any way I can. I've run an Eberron game for my RL group and also have a PbP game going. I know if we get it up and running I'll be GM'ing a game there.

frostrune

First Post
I just voted to participate as a player. This game setting intrigues me but my limited knowledge and schedule would preclude me from doing more.

After reading the thread, here's my 2 cents on a few topics...

Warforged and training: The creation of new warforged has been proscribed by the Thronehold Accords, that was 4 (?) years ago. It seems reasonable to assume this a non-issue as any warforged out stumping around will have been trained some time ago. Any 'training' issues would be background/fluff only or perhaps GM province (?).

Higher ECL races: I love the idea of allowing goblinoids as PC races and am in favor of making hobgoblins ECL +0. I always thought that was kind of lame anyway. Bugbear is another possibility of a higher ECL PC race that fits well with the setting (maybe too high though). I also liked someone's suggestion of tying the Aerenal and Valenar elves to different MMI subraces. I think this makes sense from a flavor standpoint.

Where to start: It may be a bit cliche, but I agree with some others that Sharn seems the most logical choice. Stormreach might be cool and have a little more of a frontier flavor but I would think the variety of adventures available would be a little more limited.

Thanks for listening. I'll keep my eye open for more as this progresses.

Frostrune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads