Living Eberron - Gauging Interest Level

How much would you get involved in a Living Eberron campaign? (read before voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
The Inspired are the Empty Vessels of the Kalashtar racial enemies (Drawing a blank on the name at the moment), so they would be rare, and the LA +1 would likely hurt actualy playing them, but if someone had a good background, I don't see why not.

And yes, Lizardfolk would start classless, but you could actualy start as one, which could attract a few people.

Looks like you got a few people interested. There were over 25 people interested in Living Supers, though we don't have even that many trying to participate at the moment. I think the M&M 2.0 book being hard to get at one point hurt it.

Knight Otu

First Post
Oh, I know who the Inspired are - I just seem to remember something that either makes them unsuitable, or undesirable to be PCs.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Oh, I know who the Inspired are - I just seem to remember something that either makes them unsuitable, or undesirable to be PCs.
Well, you'd be playing the Quori spirit, which is effectively immortal and can keep coming back in new bodies when killed ;)

Shayuri

First Post
And is, by and large, evil as sin. :)

Also! I didn't even KNOW about Living Supers until recently. That teeny little "subthread" heading kept it off mah radar. Expect some character submissions soon. I've yet to play in a Supers game that's lasted beyond one battle so far...

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Well, you'd be playing the Quori spirit, which is effectively immortal and can keep coming back in new bodies when killed ;)
The Inspired are the empty vessels I think. If not, then yes, they are not desirable. I ment the vessels, which are listed (they're humans +, but LA +1 makes them balanced)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
The Inspired are the empty vessels I think. If not, then yes, they are not desirable. I ment the vessels, which are listed (they're humans +, but LA +1 makes them balanced)
The Inspired are the humans with the quori in them, entirely controlled by the possessing spirit (that is why they are empty vessels for their masters).

drothgery

First Post
Voted yes on all three, though GMing is really contingent on me not getting swamped at work again (which killed my Eberron PBP).

I'd definitely agree that the XPH has to be in play for a Living Eberron game; if you're doing things with Kalashtar and Inspired (Inspired are the possessed guys; Empty Vessels are the same body and nearly-human mind without its Quori tagalong), then psi are almost required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads