• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Living Pathfinder

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thinking that this psuedo-OOC thread would be a good place to sort out the tavern and see what we can do to get some players adventuring.

Current characters in the tavern and status:

Amadeus Falkner (toasterferret) - Approved
Ausk the Crusher (sunshadow21) - Needs one approval
Kalinn Ari "Frost" (Finn McCool) - Approved
Raynucio Vega (Aldren Foxglove) - Approved
Coreuth Din'assa (gryphon gold) - Approved
Orlando Furioso "Fury" (GlassEye) - Approved (lvl2)
The Duke (AxeM) - Approved
Ravenath (Ravenath) - Approved
Runarhein Brinzebeard (Baveboi) - Approved
Zelena Andu (Songdragon) - Approved (lvl2)
Tahn Staful (SlecSilverhand) - Approved (lvl2)

On the way...

Maia (Shayuri) - Needs one approval
Mandalo Chalybis (maquise) - Needs one approval

I think that is everyone at the moment. AFg said his adventure might start today and if it does than I hope that anyone left over will be able to play in my latest proposal.

HM

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
It won't start today as such, I was proposing it as a sort of recruitment starts thing. I'll probably post something later to start testing the waters.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I was thinking we could do that here to keep the tavern thread relatively clean. As players decide which adventure they wish to go on.

If Buyer's Remorse or Sunken Temple are soon finished, we will get another influx just wanted to start with who is about right now and give them a shot.

HM

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
I have no objection to that. I just want players to understand my criteria for ASI, its highest XP first. I'm still kinda hoping to wrap Buyer's Remorse in time for them to join ASI if they wish.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I saw Shayuri as always it was great reading.

@ AFg - highest XP?! odd And I wonder why? Are you unsure a 1st lvl character might not survive? I mean The Duke I think could hold his own and what of a healer. Maia is now in the tavern giving any group some healing power although she has 0XP.

Just wondering you know that Vega might be stuck with going on my adventure unless you wish to wait for AxeM's second.

HM

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
I'd be up for that - the sooner the better - but I don't want to prevent anyone getting into an adventure with their first character with my second.

And its a 2nd level adventure, and a tough one, ideally I'd only take 2nd level characters. So the closer to 2nd level the better, if I get 1st level characters with high hp they will level faster.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So an ideal group would be:

Fury
Zelena or Tahn
Amadeus
The Duke
Frost

I'm not sure where SelcSilverhand has been, but I believe Songdragon will be back next week. And the bottom three first lvlers would be the best suited to survive.

Oh and I have been going over the tavern thread and noticed I missed some great RPing :( while I was away.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[B said:
HolyMan][/B]
Awesome :)

I wanted to put a vote in for the Living Pathfinder tag, (if we are voting that is). We don't have a forum but I think a logo will really catch some eyes to help us along.
Morrus said:
Use Pathfinder for now. If you're all good and use the tag, I'll think about adding a LP tag. Sound fair?

SO if anyone has time to go on the Living PF Judge account and change all those threads please do.

HM

Remove ads