Living Star Wars Saga: Adventure 1: Welcome to Haon

knightemplar

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]

My mistake I thought Pinky was the original dead one. I will tend to Pinky then. I am going back to my last post and point at the corpse of the Mon Cal then.

Treat Injury 1d20+5=21 +2 for the medkit. For a 23 rolled.
[/sblock]

Breaking out her medical kit, she starts pulling various vials and bandages while she treats Pinky, while looking for any wounds.

Yabanjin

First Post
"You folks might want to have this door looked at, too," says Galen to the guard. "It shut closed all on it's own, right when that modded out battle droid popped out and started disintegratin' folks. There's a nice, wide hole in the Reflectro-plating, and I had to pop off a couple o' the capacitors on the security board to get it open again. I could fix that for you pretty cheap..."

fireinthedust

Explorer
Pinky is allergic, it would seem, to fish. The stuff on the table caused it. Luckily your Med Kit has a dose of universal anti-histamines, and an injector unit, so the medication takes when you hypo-spray it in.

The Guards look you over, shocked, and start calling in help. A medical team rushes over to help Pinky, and checks on everyone. Security guards and hosts cover the area, closing things off and making sure everything looks okay.

One of the guards finishes radioing things in, and he says If you could come with us, there's someone who wants to talk to you.

((what do you do?))

knightemplar

Explorer
After packing up my supplies and getting a couple of supplies from the medical team, to refill my medpack. I will get up and walk over to the guard. I will follow him.

fireinthedust

Explorer
//Okay, so the turnaround on this is slowing down. We need to decide if we're going to continue or just call it a day. I can try another game, y'know? Or keep going with this one.

Remove ads