Lizardfolk: New Ancestry from Lost Omens Character Guide

Paizo released the next in their previews of the new Pathfinder 2nd Edition ancestries to appear in the Lost Omens Character Guide: Lizardfolk.

Paizo released the next in their previews of the new Pathfinder 2nd Edition ancestries to appear in the Lost Omens Character Guide: Lizardfolk.

Lizardfolk.jpeg

Lizardfolk are Medium sized with 8 HP and a speed of 25 ft with ability boosts to Strength, Wisdom, and one free boost but with an ability flaw to Intelligence. Their sharpened claws give them a bonus to unarmed attacks, and they can hold their breath underwater for an extended period of time. And just like the previous previews, we've also got a look at one of the ancestry feats.

Lizardfolkfeat.png

The Pathfinder 2e Lost Omens Character Guide will be available on October 29, 2019, with a retail price of $34.99.

Darryl Mott

Darryl Mott

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
This probably deserves it's own thread, but I want to put it out there quickly:

One of my favorite things about Paizo is their willingness to put out niche content. Even if something might only see use at 10% of tables they consider it a win if those tables get a lot of enjoyment out of it. Not everything has to be a fit for all tables to produce it.

I'm a big fan of how the rarity system will make this even more the case. It allows them to branch out and get more creative in the types of content they create knowing the inclusion of a given piece of content requires explicit GM approval.

Last edited:

Arilyn

Hero
This probably deserves it's own thread, but I want to put it out there quickly:

One of my favorite things about Paizo is their willingness to put out niche content. Even if something might only see use at 10% of tables they consider it a win if those tables get a lot of enjoyment out of it. Not everything has to be a fit for all tables yo produce it.

I'm a big fan of how the rarity system will make this even more the case. It allows them to branch out and get more creative in the types of content they create knowing the inclusion of a given piece of content requires explicit GM approval.

Me too. I find with PF, I can really play around with different flavours of fantasy by tailoring which ancestries and classes are available. The more options we get with PF2, the more we can do this with the second edition as well.

Remove ads

Remove ads