Logical Plot Connections for Of Sound Mind

SolidSnake

First Post
I wanted to start a campaign that took players from 0th (commoners/experts) to 7th level...My idea was to run the following: modified "Unearthing the Past" (http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=dnd/ch/ch20000901a ) ->Of Sound Mind -> Three Days to Kill -> Speaker in Dreams

My question is the following, how can I jump from Unearthing the Past to Of Sound Mind? Originally I had planned that I could run Unearthing in Bellhold but the problem with that is that there is already a band of high level NPCs there and no reason for the PCs to go risk their necks. The other alternative is to run Unearthing in another village, but then how do I get the PCs over to Bellhold immediately after they are done? This time, I really wanted to have a smooth transition between the modules instead of short choppy segments where everyone realizes that I am done with one and on to the next. Could anyone offer any advice on how to tie everything together so that it doesn't seem like the PCs will be traveling from town to town solving other people's problems?

Like I said before, I really wanted to put "Unearthing" and Of Sound Mind in the same site (I liked the idea of the PCs coming from Bellhold...it gave the story a more personally quality )and put Three Days and Speaker in the same place as well, but I really can't figure out a clever way to tie these two pieces together either. What do you guys think?

Remove ads