Loki! (spoiler thread)

212264594_10161271688109972_1823665753760464653_n.jpg

Retreater

Legend
Episode 5 has about done me in. I've tried to watch it twice and fallen asleep both times. I guess there's something so insidiously boring about it. I had to ask my wife what happened just so we can finally move past it.

MarkB

Legend
Finally finished Loki (I'm slow at watching series). Man, that took a bad turn. A completely unsatisfying ending, nonsensical info-dump from the main villain (that wasn't even foreshadowed), had to Google what the reactions of the main characters meant.
In what way wasn't it foreshadowed? We were told about the Time War in the first episode. The only part that wasn't mentioned was that the war was between multiple versions of the same person.

Retreater

Legend
In what way wasn't it foreshadowed? We were told about the Time War in the first episode. The only part that wasn't mentioned was that the war was between multiple versions of the same person.
The villain's motivations were not foreshadowed. Nothing about his goals were even hinted at. There was nothing about him wanting to meet Loki - the opposite, he was trying to stop him for 5 out of 6 episodes. There was no hint that he was growing tired of watching the timelines.
I wouldn't have been satisfied with that even if it were a session of D&D I was running.

Remove ads