Loki! (spoiler thread)

Most of his magical training should well predate the branch off though. We have a pretty good idea where Loki was after that point and it added up to, first, sitting in prison on Asgard, second playing fake Odin, and then hanging out being a party boy on Sakaar. None of those were particularly likely to have provided much opportunity to learn new stuff (though its not impossible during the fake-Odin period).

I am more referring to training gotten at an earlier age. Variation in what was learned was not enough to trigger a pruning. After all, look at how old Sylvie was before the TVA decided it was time for her branch to go.

Thomas Shey

Legend
I am more referring to training gotten at an earlier age. Variation in what was learned was not enough to trigger a pruning. After all, look at how old Sylvie was before the TVA decided it was time for her branch to go.

I don't have any reason to believe there was any difference between the TV show Loki and the movie one prior to the Endgame event. There's nothing to suggest it, and given that parsimony leads me to assume there isn't until we're given other indications.

Remove ads