D&D General Lolth Miniature Coming In February 2022

WizKids will be selling a Lolth miniature in February 2022 for $69.99. The mini is a D&D/Magic the Gathering tie-in. From Wizkids/NECA. Join the Adventures in the Forgotten Realms! The famous Dungeons & Dragons setting comes to the Magic: The Gathering world for the first time! To celebrate this epic pairing WizKids is releasing two prepainted miniatures sets and a premium pre-painted...

WizKids will be selling a Lolth miniature in February 2022 for $69.99. The mini is a D&D/Magic the Gathering tie-in.

0E17F778-DD8E-4CDB-8B70-51733E2F2E09.jpeg

From Wizkids/NECA. Join the Adventures in the Forgotten Realms! The famous Dungeons & Dragons setting comes to the Magic: The Gathering world for the first time! To celebrate this epic pairing WizKids is releasing two prepainted miniatures sets and a premium pre-painted figure. Collect iconic heroes such as Drizzt Do`urden, Catti-brie, Wulfgar, and many more. Are you brave enough? Gather your party to face down the Dark Queen of the web herself, Lolth, the Spider Queen!

CharlesWallace

enworld.com is a reminder of my hubris
I've seen this a couple places around the web today, but I haven't seen what I'd call a "primary source". How did people find out about this? Was there an announcement? I can't find a link anywhere. (Sorry if I'm being dumb and missed it)

Remove ads

Remove ads