D&D General Lolth Miniature Coming In February 2022

WizKids will be selling a Lolth miniature in February 2022 for $69.99. The mini is a D&D/Magic the Gathering tie-in. From Wizkids/NECA. Join the Adventures in the Forgotten Realms! The famous Dungeons & Dragons setting comes to the Magic: The Gathering world for the first time! To celebrate this epic pairing WizKids is releasing two prepainted miniatures sets and a premium pre-painted...

WizKids will be selling a Lolth miniature in February 2022 for $69.99. The mini is a D&D/Magic the Gathering tie-in.

0E17F778-DD8E-4CDB-8B70-51733E2F2E09.jpeg

From Wizkids/NECA. Join the Adventures in the Forgotten Realms! The famous Dungeons & Dragons setting comes to the Magic: The Gathering world for the first time! To celebrate this epic pairing WizKids is releasing two prepainted miniatures sets and a premium pre-painted figure. Collect iconic heroes such as Drizzt Do`urden, Catti-brie, Wulfgar, and many more. Are you brave enough? Gather your party to face down the Dark Queen of the web herself, Lolth, the Spider Queen!

Me. I would freak out. Spiders are not my thing. I'll use them if they're in a published adventure, but otherwise I avoid putting them in my own adventures. Heck, I'll admit I still have trouble looking that full-page 1e MM Giant Spider illustration.

I wonder how many people would freak out and think it's an IRL massive spider if you just placed it down on the floor and darkened the lights...

Me. I would freak out. Spiders are not my thing. I'll use them if they're in a published adventure, but otherwise I avoid putting them in my own adventures. Heck, I'll admit I still have trouble looking that full-page 1e MM Giant Spider illustration.
Oh yeah. To be clear, I wouldn't do anything like this IRl unless I'm sure someone isn't acranicphobic. It's not cool.

I just adore spiders. Though cute ones mainly tbh.

My wife is always referring to little spiders as "cute," but I just can't see it. I'll deal with any creepy-crawly but spiders.

The one PC is fond of wild-shaping into spiders, and I'm very glad I DM theater of the mind-style.

Oh yeah. To be clear, I wouldn't do anything like this IRl unless I'm sure someone isn't acranicphobic. It's not cool.

I just adore spiders. Though cute ones mainly tbh.

Lolth is such an iconic big bad of D&D, I wonder when she's going to show up in one of the 5e modules. Not just behind the scenes like with Out of the Abyss, but front and center.

Weiley31

Legend
Humanoidish body wise, I dig the MtG version alot. For the Spider portion though, I prefer a shiny black spider body. A Black Widow body would be perfect but then again, that is supposedly the spider form her Yochlols take.

teitan

Legend
WizKids will be selling a Lolth miniature in February 2022 for $69.99. The mini is a D&D/Magic the Gathering tie-in.

View attachment 146110

From Wizkids/NECA. Join the Adventures in the Forgotten Realms! The famous Dungeons & Dragons setting comes to the Magic: The Gathering world for the first time! To celebrate this epic pairing WizKids is releasing two prepainted miniatures sets and a premium pre-painted figure. Collect iconic heroes such as Drizzt Do`urden, Catti-brie, Wulfgar, and many more. Are you brave enough? Gather your party to face down the Dark Queen of the web herself, Lolth, the Spider Queen!
If that’s what she looks like it’s not good. Wizkids is charging a premium for some bad looking minis. I saw Aveiraturace recently. Great sculpt but what is that? A wash and some brown paint for the saddle and harness??

Remove ads

Remove ads