Long Live the Queen (all groups) [Boddynock judging] Completed

thegreyman

First Post
After comparing maps and experiences, Dorrin frowns. "I would have really hoped that our ants we've both killed would have been closer together. That way we could get a better fix on the nest. Maybe we should split back up and divide the mine again."

Dargon

First Post
"Yea, I agree we have more tunnels the other way to explore so lets split up again."
OOC: The + was a cross section right?
[sblock= If yes]
"Let’s go back to the cross section with the collapsed tunnel and head right'' [/sblock]

Amaury

First Post
Voda Vosa said:
"What ye' doin' 'ere?! Its our tunnel Ahaha!" Krindorf says patting mightily Jallembos back.

Jallembo tightens his grip on his shortbow, readying his shot, when his eyebrow starts to raise a bit as his eyes realize that the figure coming his way is familiar. thta's.. that's that dwarf from the other team!!.. what's his name?? ah! Krindorf! Jallembo thinks.

"Damned! I was hoping for the ants' hive! You guys are so noisy! And still alive?? Ah ah! How many did you get?? Us? Hum, around twenty..."

Robichaud

Explorer
"Only one," Jamilee croaks, grinning that unpleasant grin of hers as she lowers her rapier. "Twenty..? And you're all looking so fresh, hnh. I guess that's why you came looking for more in our half, then, mh. I take it you haven't found any ways down to the second level yet?"

Phoenix8008

First Post
"An excellent jest, Jallembo. Unfortunately, we have only killed one ant as well." Saithnar volunteers. "Perhaps we should work together after all and just tackle all the ants more quickly?"

OOC: Changed from leaving to suggesting sticking together per B4cchus' suggestion below. Any idea which is the quickest way to the center of the hive?

Last edited:

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: i'm not going to tell you guys what to do.... but finding the other group could be convenient if you want to go and find the nest with the queen in it...

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ah' think we should explore the mine, and determine where this ant queen is... Then we can coordinate an attack from various flanks, the most unprotected. Wha' ya think?" the dwarf suggests

thegreyman

First Post
"Brilliant! An attack in force! Straight down the center! Mayhem and Ant Carnage! I'll lead the charge!" Dorrin looks extremely excited that the party is proposing this frontal assault. Just before he rushes off, he hesitates... "Um, which direction are we going again?"

Remove ads