Long Live the Queen (all groups) [Boddynock judging] Completed

Dargon

First Post
Nura takes her book and walk inside, trying to find a clean spot. Again she opens her spellbook and after about half an hour she starts to talk to her self in a low voice.
“It is not right” turning a few pages “how does this fit in. that, and that and this. Yes but not this. No they are not the origin. But what are they.”
She closes her spell book. I am getting tiered. Looks at the others in they room.
Noon of them know, and none of them care. Money, glory, the trill of battle. Pointless in it self, but they do not know, I guess that it the curse of the short-lived.
Her gaze falls on Jamilee. The sword, not fitting as first choice for one if the silvers, hmpf maybe she was to unintelligent to use magic, that would not surprise me.
Her gaze drifts on. there is no clues on her face of what she is thinking

Last edited:

Ximix

First Post
[sblock=Nura]
Dargon said:
Her gaze drifts on. there is no clues on her face of what she is thinking
Not trying to be picky, but if we don't have a clue what you are thinking, why are you telling us? :) [/sblock]

Robichaud

Explorer
(OOC: Must've made the same mistake as Amaury/Jallembo; assumed the structure was the one we'd be hankering down in. In any case, kicking this into a slightly higher gear..) Jamilee picks up Jallembo's idea, does a quick sweep & clear of the building to make sure there's no ants hiding in dark corners, and then hankers down for the night. She'll take whatever watch's figured for her on the schedule, and will collect a load of branches and/or planks in a "lost" hour somewhere between her watch and the four hours of rest she needs.

GDI7007

First Post
Hey we just need ta keep good watch you know i myself dont wanna get chomped in half by no stink'in bug...
[sblock=OOC]Sorry i haven't posted in a while, schoolwork and laziness dont mix well...[/sblock]

Last edited:

thegreyman

First Post
Dorrin will also pack his things inside and pick a spot close to the door. He'll volunteer to either stand first or last watch.

"Mayhap if we have time, we could use some of these mine tailings for a deadfall over one of the entrances. If the ants do overwhelm us and we need to fall back, it would be good to have one of the openings blocked. Does anyone have any experiance with deadfalls, or traps like that?"

"Hans, I've noticed you mentioned several times about main entrances. Is there side entrances that we should be aware of?"

Dargon

First Post
[sblock= Ooc]
Not trying to be picky, but if we don't have a clue what you are thinking, why are you telling us?
Two reasons.
1. mostly because I was bored
2. It helps me develop her character, a PpPRPG is much slower then a real one so I have to go back to read old posts of my characters to keep them in the style I want. [/sblock]

Ximix

First Post
thegreyman said:
"Hans, I've noticed you mentioned several times about main entrances. Is there side entrances that we should be aware of?"
Turning his attention from the two dark holes that loom in the gathering twighlight, the Elf looks at Hans with his strange unfocused gaze.
"Yes, what of the third entrance?

Robichaud

Explorer
"One main entrance, one secondary entrance, one air shaft dug later on," Jamilee recites on the way to the main building. She either missed the fact that Ximix was asking Hans, or just doesn't care. "Weren't you paying attention..? Oh, and." She throws a reproachful look over her shoulder. "I would be pleased if a few of you would help scour the place we're going to sleep for ants, and, ha. Even more pleased if the rest of you could check the immediate surroundings as well, hnh?"

Remove ads