Long Live the Queen (all groups) [Boddynock judging] Completed

Voda Vosa

First Post
Krindorf draw his sword, and tries to stop the ants. He will not move from his spot, and will parry any incoming attack.
"Ye' won't cross ol' Krindorf spot!"

OOC: full defense.

B4cchus

Explorer
Jallembo Fires an arrow, missing the ants.
Quintaine shopots an arrow, missing one of the ants by a hair.
Nura shoots with her crowssbow but misses.
Saithnar manifests an ergy ray, scorching one of the ants slightly.
ximix shoots an arrow at the ants, hitting one ant.
Dorrin casts BLESS.
Landers stands by tyo heal anybody who is injured.
Krindorf prepares to fend off any attack the ants might throw at him.
Possum fires a shot off her sling, damaging one ant slightly.

Then the ants engage the front line. As soon as the ants come within reach, Jamilee and Munchin unleash thier readied attacks.
Munchin lands blow upon blow on one the ant, killing it.
Jamilee hits the ant that was already peppered by the ranged attacks, delivering the final blow that kills it.

The tho remaining ants attack Krindorf and Dorrin. Krindorf's defensive stance preotects him from the attacks from the ant. Dorrin is not so lucky and recieves 4 damage as the ant sinks it's manibles in Dorrin's flesh.

You see four more ants coming from the tunnel ahead.

You guys go now!

Robichaud

Explorer
Jamilee rains mostly ineffective blows (1d20+3=7, 1d6+1=5, 1d20+3=11, 1d6=5) on the ant that bit Dorrin in retalation, meanwhile quietly wondering how it could pass through their lines so easily..

(OOC: The bad die luck continues! The Bless is not figured in with those rolls, but that likely wouldn't swing them anyway.)

Last edited:

thegreyman

First Post
AC 17, HP 4 of 8

BLESS (9 rds) (+1 morale to hit, +1 vs fear)
Grimacing in pain, Dorrin quickly hacks at the ant and manages to cut! (1d20+3+1=19, 1d8+2=10) it deeply.

ooc:
Robichaud said:
... on the ant that bit Dorrin in retalation, meanwhile quietly wondering how it could pass through their lines so easily..
thegreyman said:
ooc: Dorrin would stand in the front row.
I'm in the front row... :D I worship Grendath with a decidedly martial bent, so I cower from no ant! (although with the ease they hit me, I just might...)

Phoenix8008

First Post

Ximix

First Post
Ximix reaches over and lays a hand on Dorrin's shoulder. "Fain-kalina Fallanelle" he speaks, stopping the flow of blood, but not closing the wound completely. "Priest, you must mind your health, I need to be able to heal others as well." There is neither anger nor compassion in the Elven cleric's voice, he seems to be simply stating facts as he backs into the second rank again, keeping his shield up and providing backup to anyone hard pressed.[sblock=OOC: ] Minor Healing from Light. Dorrin healed 1 point, should stop blood flow and keep him up till he's hit hard again. Ximix has only one full Cure Light Wounds spell available...
Dorrin might want to consider healing himself if he gets low, since others will not have that luxury. Ximix will fall back (5' move) and Aid Another, giving a +2 to AC to whoever gets attacked near him in the coming round. If an attack somehow comes through to him he will go into Full Defense.[/sblock][sblock=Ximix Spells]Orisons (4)
Guidance, Guidance (+1 on one ATK, ST, or Skill), Light, Light (20 mins)

First Tier (3 +1 Domain)
Bless, Bless (2 Min), Shield of Faith
Domain:Knowledge: Detect Secret Doors (2 Min)[/sblock]

Remove ads